• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

José Mourinho: See Mou Later

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
The man is complete nuts and he cant deal with his fading star too well, and by far he's shown too less decency over all, bit I Kind of like him. A little less Obsession with himself might be good though. Tbh I like him much more than Guardiola, who in my book is as false as they come. Pep is the slick nice guy who marries your sister and tricks everyone into liking him but turns out to be a **** looking for the next best woman to rip off, while with Mou you get the self obsessed, weird and talkative guy, but everyone knows his thing, he actually means no harm and he's fun at parties.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
The man is complete nuts and he cant deal with his fading star too well, and by far he's shown too less decency over all, bit I Kind of like him. A little less Obsession with himself might be good though. Tbh I like him much more than Guardiola, who in my book is as false as they come. Pep is the slick nice guy who marries your sister and tricks everyone into liking him but turns out to be a **** looking for the next best woman to rip off, while with Mou you get the self obsessed, weird and talkative guy, but everyone knows his thing, he actually means no harm and he's fun at parties.
Bet this is why Wenger never really took a pop at Mou.. Wasn't risking him giving a 'no' on any future RSVPs

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Just funny how at one point it was supposedly Cesc and technical players of their famed academy. Now it’s just anyone who’s worked there for a bit.
Fake news unfortunately.
The thought of Mou playing Messi as LWB got me so excited that I didn’t do a proper fact check.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Mourinho sacked from his last 3 jobs while Wenger got to walk away from his with a heroes send off I'm hearing? It must really eat Jose up inside that he'll just never be as idolised or adored as Wenger is in football.

Also quite nice that there's the possibility of Benitez inflicting a final bit of damage and putting the nail firmly in the coffin.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom