• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

José Mourinho: See Mou Later

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Instead of us back in the summer, they will fall for the Rodgers trap, trying for SAF 2.0 but ending up with Moyes 2.0. Hopefully. Still not really sure how **** Brendan really is.

Dyche might be an option, but I think that's another Moyes, too. Eddie Howe deserves a shot but that would be too progressive and I think they need a big name for the dressing room.

Conte apparently doesn’t like England and waits for Milan. Zidane is the next Juve manager.

Who is out there? Could they buy out Deschamps? Allegri will only be free once it's too late for them.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Me too. I have serious man love for Zidane. He's my favourite player...ever.

Zidane is Juve's man. And he's far too clever to go into a struggling club, whether during the season or at the beginning of a new one. With him taking that DoF job or whatever job it is he's lined up for at Juve, it's clear he's a very analytical guy who's taking a very wholesome approach to managing getting to know the inner workings of club and squad and influencing squad building before he actually becomes manager. He apparently sees a lot of his success at Real down to having worked there before taking over, or he wouldn't be doing the same now at Juve. With everything perfectly set up for him to take over in 2019 or 2020, having already tailored the squad to his own needs over one or two years - in no way is he going to take over chaotic and struggling Man Utd or Bayern this season or in the summer. The man's not stupid and with his age and rate of winning trophies, he can basically take one or two year stints behind the scenes between any of his coaching jobs and still become the most successfull manager ever. Juve even got Ronaldo for him. No way did these two not know where each other would end up.

Last edited:
Top Bottom