• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Remembering Jose Reyes

em9999

My rainbows
sadly the third person has passed away, Reyes was driving recklessly I'm upset with the news but I'm also grateful no one else got killed

r.i.p

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Condolences from other clubs, even of they're your rivals on the football pitch, is not 'classy'. Jesus, why do people think like that? You can't say football doesn't matter at times like these and then give credit to Sp**s for tweeting a condolence message. That's a contradiction, for a start. Someone died in tragic circumstances. Where the message comes from doesn't matter.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Condolences from other clubs, even of they're your rivals on the football pitch, is not 'classy'. Jesus, why do people think like that? You can't say football doesn't matter at times like these and then give credit to Sp**s for tweeting a condolence message. That's a contradiction, for a start. Someone died in tragic circumstances. Where the message comes from doesn't matter.
Gotta love the karma whoring on twitter
"RIP from a XYZ fan". As if the club you support is even remotely relevant

morpho

Established Member
When I first saw the thread title I first thought that it must be a wind because I hadn't seen anything about it. Then my twitter blew up with the news confirming my fears were true. You just don't expect someone so young to die, someone who I have such fond memories of watching gone just like that.

With all this talk about Sp**s winning the CL being the end of the world, maybe should spare of a thought for the family and friends of Reyes because for them this is a pretty close as it gets to the end of their world. Things are far more important in life than the results of football matches. I suppose this is neither here nor there, but honestly with this news I honestly don't really care about the result of this evenings game. It's just not important.
Well said, Tir Na Nog. Im one of those guys who will take a good look in the mirror...

Rest in peace, Jose. Thank you.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Santiago Canizares has offered condolences but attacked Reyes for allegedly driving at 120mph. So reckless of a husband and father to do this if true. And a tragic outcome beyond words.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
One of my favourite Invincibles.
May his soul rest in peace.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Gotta love the karma whoring on twitter
"RIP from a XYZ fan". As if the club you support is even remotely relevant
Makes me vibrate with anger. Like when Fabrice Muamba lay lifeless on the ground at White Hart Lane, and the Sp**s fans were being given credit for applauding, wearing worried expressions and so on... So 'classy' for resisting the urge to chant 'DIE DIE DIE'. It's ****ing hilariously stupid.

Last edited:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The police report said he was possibly driving at 120mph and he killed his 23 year old cousin in a high speed crash that ended in a fireball.

He was on his way home to his wife and three children. What was he thinking and what must they think? Ripples that will carry on through time.

Manberg

Predator
That’s too much to think about. Let’s just remember and honour him for how he lived and his football career.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
The police report said he was possibly driving at 120mph and he killed his 23 year old cousin in a high speed crash that ended in a fireball.

He was on his way home to his wife and three children. What was he thinking and what must they think? Ripples that will carry on through time.
He was being silly if true, but it doesn't point to him wanting to kill anybody or intentionally devastate his family. That he may have been reckless doesn't make it any less tragic. Not that you're saying it does, it's just that I don't see how relevant his speed was--particularly as it's just rumour at this point.

baccy_man

Established Member
Reading that he was at 147 mph. That's just way to fast and dangerous. I hope everyone here who likes cars take something from this and be save when you drive!
I was just reading an article about his coffin being carried through his home town the report said that he got a puncture while he was doing that speed it is unbelievable that someone would drive at those speeds on a public road.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I was just reading an article about his coffin being carried through his home town the report said that he got a puncture while he was doing that speed it is unbelievable that someone would drive at those speeds on a public road.

It’s really common in Spain unfortunately, some highways are often completely dead so people just go whatever speed they want.

Guardia Civil don’t give a f*ck either half the time, in the town my family originally comes from if they pull you over for speeding it’s usually because they know you and fancy a chat.

Top Bottom