• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Remembering Jose Reyes

Goonerozil33

Always remember his performances in the champions league run in 2006.. fForever in our hearts and forever a gooner. RIP reyes

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

When I first saw the thread title I first thought that it must be a wind because I hadn't seen anything about it. Then my twitter blew up with the news confirming my fears were true. You just don't expect someone so young to die, someone who I have such fond memories of watching gone just like that.

With all this talk about Sp**s winning the CL being the end of the world, maybe should spare of a thought for the family and friends of Reyes because for them this is a pretty close as it gets to the end of their world. Things are far more important in life than the results of football matches. I suppose this is neither here nor there, but honestly with this news I honestly don't really care about the result of this evenings game. It's just not important.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom