• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

José Mourinho: See Mou Later

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Very much dislike him...but would be hilarious if he beats Sp**s in the final of Conference League, especially with Conte now at the club.
Admittedly he knows his football and has tons of charisma, but he’s too much of a bully and a prick really.

I have pretty much wished failure on him for most of the time I’ve known of him and quietly continue to do so. He makes me laugh now and then though have to admit, his type of humour resonates with me.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

I dont care who wins that tournament tbh. Its just a new version of the Intertoto Cup and not an actual competition imo.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Hope he comes back tbh, guys a character, I miss him when he’s not here.
He was ace when in the studio. Souness, Keane and everyone else there were like school boys when Mourinho talked tactics. Somehow he came across like a likeable lad in that setting. He just took the football conversation to a different level than the regular talk of "passion, playing with confidence, on the front foot...yada yada".

As a manager he seems to be on the slide, but as a pundit he was top notch.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Don't get it why certain clubs seem hellbent on hiring this guy who has been on a serious slide for what, almost a decade now? He is flaming out at Roma now and would I am sure be happy to find another short term landing spot. If he comes to Everton I hope they get relegated! Would make my year! :drool:

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
If he returns feel it will be 100% Newcastle... They have the money & the story with how Bobby Robson brought him through.

Its the full circle perfect ending.

0_Sir-Bobby-Robson-with-Jose-Mourinho-ahead-of-Barcelonas-Cup-Winners-Cup-final-against-Paris-Saint-.jpg

Top Bottom