• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

José Mourinho: See Mou Later

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@Riou when he sees Jamie O’Hara:

Same vibes...

maxresdefault.jpg

...you want to try and explain another example of you being a clear coward then @2Smokeyy ???

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

This “coward” angle you’re pushing through ain’t it especially coming from a lad still in his Transformers PJs:

If you are talking about those awful live action Transformer films, then I take great offence to this sir!

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
He's definitely the most entertaining, from an outsider's POV. Not sure I'd say "favorite," but to each his own.

He can be self important and annoying when he's managing a rival, but when he's managing anyone you don't care about or doesn't work at all, he's very interesting and entertaining, he's imo one of the brightest minds in football, knows his stuff and has a massive trophy cabinet including two very impressive CL titles. Funny guy, too, and a proper character.

MATHEO

16th and sacked with Chelsea in 2015/2016
6th with Manchester United in 2016/2017
2nd with Manchester United in 2017/2018
6th and sacked with Manchester united in 2018/2019
6th with Tottenham (he joined midseason to be fair) in 2019/2020
7th and sacked with Tottenham in 2020/2021
6th with Roma in 2021/2022

Only a single top 4 finish with Chelsea, United, Sp**s, and Roma in 7 years, getting sacked 3 times in the process. He had his highs but his lows represent some of the worst managerial performances ever given the squads he had and money spent. That on top of his horrific dire football and falling out with his own players repeatedly. I love how things are turning out for this vile of a human being.

The guy used to win CLs but now he acts like winning against Celta Vigo and Ajax to clinch the Europa League with Manchester United is a massive achievement, he desperately wants mask his league failures with trophies which no top teams were competing for

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I’ve grown to like him over the years. I don’t see his Wenger is a loser comments in the same light anymore: out of line sure but it raises quite the interesting point

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Can't believe how he still get big jobs clubs should have learnt by now he start well then average then he fall with everyone and with PSG he will fall with everyone in space of month lol

thought Luis Campos smarter than this.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Listening to his BT sports interview with Joe Cole, I think he goes for this.

Was interesting, was saying he enjoys Roma but he belongs in an environment where the stakes are higher. I doubt he expected the call to come this soon though.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I imagine the main aim for PSG now is winning the CL. This could go either way but I think they definitely need someone who's been there and done it to try and achieve that aim. I'd have more faith in someone like Mourinho delivering it than Pochettino for example.

It would also be the first job he's had since United where the expections are higher. I think he thrives more in that environment.

Reactions: A_G
Top Bottom