• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

José Mourinho: See Mou Later

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
no chance he can turn that down... maybe the last chance at the very top & with players of this caliber

with the Mancini team breaking up soon maybe Roma give De Rossi a go... been linked to some Serie B jobs this month

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Prime Jose, would be one of the few managers who might be able to win them the Champions League...not sure he is still what he once was though.

Plus, I feel even if this was the 2010 version of Mourinho, he still might fail there...PSG just don't have the mindset for it even with their money, players have WAY too much power at that club and all in the worst way possible.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Also with his "father figure" at the club possibly leaving, maybe Roma's star striker will want a return to the Prem this summer...

:eyess:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Mourinho is staying in Roma PSG looking for Galtier Ex Lille manager who won league with them i believe and he current Nice manager.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Would love to see Jose at PSG and land them their first CL.

Arrogant bastard I know, but wanna see him go out with his name in lights again.

Of course his battles there should be an interesting side show.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
This is even more surprising, than when you turned against Tierney back in the day.

Honestly didn't expect you to say this, especially with your Wenger avi :lol:

Not my cuppa tea when associated with Arsenal.

But outside of that, think I’ve mellowed on Jose. He will be remembered as a legend when it’s all said and done.

But yes, Arsène will forever be my number one. Just a wonderful human being.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

The absolute funniest thing is that Jose and Wenger don't even dislike each other as much as you think, it's just the competitiveness of sport. I've seen boxers and UFC fighters who used to give each dogs abuse and literally fight each other become friends afterwards.

Mourinho treated Wenger no different to Pep, Benitez, Conte, etc.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Mourinho is staying in Roma PSG looking for Galtier Ex Lille manager who won league with them i believe and he current Nice manager.

This makes more sense. Mourinho would be a disaster with players like Messi, Mbappe and Neymar.

Arsenal fans that suck him off are more disgraceful than the Tetasexuals btw

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Mourinho and his wife do a lot of great charity work, especially when it comes to ending world hunger.
He seems like an absolutely lovely guy outside of football. He's just a psycho when he's involved in the game which to be fair is probably a large part of what has made him successful. I think there's a reason so many of his players and ex players love him though, seems to have a real human side that endears him to the people he cares about.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom