• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

José Mourinho: See Mou Later

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Mourinho is such a little weirdo.

Southgate's not picking him because he's racist. Half the squad are black or mixed race.

Southgate's not picking him because he's a crap football manager and scared to make big decisions.

I wouldn’t have picked Tammy, but I don’t watch Roma and Southgate’s prem bias is well known.

These no chancers for England and etc should be able to change nationalities though if you don’t go beyond a certain threshold in appearances.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I wouldn’t have picked Tammy, but I don’t watch Roma and Southgate’s prem bias is well known.

These no chancers for England and etc should be able to change nationalities though if you don’t go beyond a certain threshold in appearances.

Well yeah, the world game would be better off if more players went down the Zaha route.

It's not really fair to tie a player to represent a nationality at the age of 20 or whatever for the rest of their career. Their inclination / external pressure is likely to be to chase the glory with England or other European nations.

There should be some rule that if you haven't represented your initial chosen nation for 18 months you can change allegiance if you're under 25, or something like that.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

This. These players know this though that’s why I don’t cry for them, they would rather risk 1 cap their whole career.

Yeah but some of these guys are like 19/20 and getting given advice by slimeball agents. Far more lucrative to play for a “big” nation like England or France.

You’d back yourself to be the best but there should be someone in your entourage telling you what they’re up to.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Well yeah, the world game would be better off if more players went down the Zaha route.

It's not really fair to tie a player to represent a nationality at the age of 20 or whatever for the rest of their career. Their inclination / external pressure is likely to be to chase the glory with England or other European nations.

There should be some rule that if you haven't represented your initial chosen nation for 18 months you can change allegiance if you're under 25, or something like that.

Exactly. Not a perfect solution as I know it was just a suggestion for the topic, but it’s better than what we have now.

End of the day rules are archaic and they need to closer reflect the complexities of modern society.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Mourinho is not wrong because if you look at club form Dier Phillips and Maguire shouldn't be in the squad. Abraham been poor this season he also don't deserve to be there.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Surprised Mourinho isn’t making a fuss about Smalling not getting picked over say Coady or Maguire.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
See you get it. Not a perfect solution as I know it was just a suggestion for the topic, but it’s better than what we have now.

End of the day rules are archaic and they need to closer reflect the complexities of modern society.

Yeah, they need to put a stop to this 'Give a kid 5 minutes off the bench in a couple of competitive matches to tie him down stuff' That needs looking at.

I can't say I blame the players, it's probably more alluring financially and status in the game wise to play for a major european nation. It majorly drains talent away from African nations and other regions though.

Like Auba, fair play for him for representing Gabon but he'd have been financially and status in the game way better off if he'd have represented France.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Did Abraham ever had England cap? If not he'll need to switch to Nigeria at least he'll be more loved and key man there.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Had Tammy scored in the last two months I’m sure he would’ve got called up.

Southgate isn’t picking this guy and bringing him off the bench to find some form. Maybe it would’ve been different had there been warm up football etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom