• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

José Mourinho: See Mou Later

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I'm delighted it's come full circle for this insufferable bastard. He's become everything he's mocked our greatest ever manager for & worse.

He may have two more European Cups than him, but Wenger will always be a greater manager. Classy, intelligent & not a bad word about him from his colleagues throughout the years. Unlike Mourinho, Wenger's legacy will always be tied to Arsenal whilst every club touched by Mourinho can't wait to wash away the stain of his memory.

I hope you guys like my photoshop skillz. I combined three different photos for this masterpiece.

It's named "Midas Mou". His special touch has surely taken a big downfall.

king_midas_mourinho_crop.jpg

Last edited:

ThePortugueseGunner

Mourinho is a manager who stopped evolving. Instead of becoming a better manager throughout the years, and adding new abilities to what he already had, he just stopped progressing.

His greatest strenght was the mental aspect of the game, but (unfortunately), it isn't as easy to motivate players nowadays to sacrifice their individual statistics, or to commit harder to a collective, because today's mentality is way more selfish and superficial.

Mourinho was always arrogant, but at a certain point in time, it made sense. He was actually the best, everywhere he went he showed that he was great, and you could see his work in the teams he managed. Now, he's still arrogant, but totally washed up, and collecting failure after failure.

A quick story about Mourinho. I don't know the word for it in English (little help?), but you know the guy who is responsible for organizing a club's equipment (kits, balls, etc.) and all that stuff? Well, at Sporting C.P. (my club), for decades that guy has been a supporter with a physical disability (speech and movement impediment) and he has become kind of a club icon, very respected by everyone in the club.

Well, when Mourinho was Porto's manager, after a game, Paulinho (the guy I mentioned) went to Porto's dressing room with a Rui Jorge (Sporting's left-back at the time, and former Porto player - current Portugal U21's coach) shirt to exchange it for a Porto's shirt with some player. Mourinho ripped the shirt apart and (supposedly) said that Rui Jorge should die on the pitch.

While I don't know if the second part is true, and I won't accuse him of that with no proof, because it's a terrible thing to say, the shirt ripping incident is still remembered by Sporting fans, and in casual conversation Mourinho is mentioned as the shirt-ripper a lot of times. No love for him here. But problems between Sporting and Mourinho go a long way.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Roughly translates as ”I plan to get as far the **** away from that Portuguese **** bag as my private jet will carry me”

Iceman10

Established Member
Can’t believe the balls on Daniel Levy in the first place to have Mourinho in on a long-term contract with no break clause in the middle. Surely he should have known the high risks involved but he still went through with it all anyway. To some extent this has to be respected, as stupid as it might well prove to be.

blrgooner

Established Member
Win the league cup, and he beats Pochettino
Well Winning a mickey mouse cup being better than actually competing in the Champions League Final?
I know where I would rather be in the long run. It would be good if they win the mickey mouse cup.It would mean that Jose will manage Sp**s for a couple of more years and leave them a mid table club.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member

This genuinely is peak Jose :lol:
"The best gift are the players who are here. I don't need new players. I just need to get to know these ones better.

I told the players I came here because of them. I tried to buy some for different clubs and some I didn't even try because you know how difficult it is was"

He said this when he got appointed and alluded to it not long ago when they were sitting at the top of the league. Things start to go pear shaped and rather than take responsibility himself...bus-everyone else-under-throw

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice

This genuinely is peak Jose :lol:

Surely this is Jose unwittingly knocking himself.

The game's changed, the way you motivate players has changed. Mourinho hasn't been able to evolve his man management skills with the times.

I don't even see why he says stuff like this in public. It's like he's got to protect his ego at all costs even if it damages his relationship with his players.

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Nobody will like to work with Levy if Sp**s sacked Mourinho they'll end up with someone very inspiring still i think he better than Jose.

Top Bottom