• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Josh Kroenke Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We can definitely "compete" for the big trophies under Kroneke, we will never win them of course.

This will probably be a nothing interview, just hot air and sound bites.

Last edited:

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Josh is clearly taking control of the club but does he have control of the finances? I get that no one could be worse than Stan for showing an interest in the sport, or even the fans, but I do get a sense that things are picking up due to Josh. I'm happy to see how things progress, if we do spend big on one player in Jan, that will tell us a lot about the impact of Josh.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Josh is clearly taking control of the club but does he have control of the finances? I get that no one could be worse than Stan for showing an interest in the sport, or even the fans, but I do get a sense that things are picking up due to Josh. I'm happy to see how things progress, if we do spend big on one player in Jan, that will tell us a lot about the impact of Josh.
Maybe we're going to start operating like United and the UK government . . . with a massive continuous debt.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Just hot air from this guy.

Everyone's heard it all before. Insults the fans intelligence the way he runs his mouth as if he or his father have any on field aspirations for the club.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Pretty much sums up what I said during the whole saga, but I got death threats for it and it wasn't pretty, might have been my darkest weeks during AM since it felt like everyone was against me.

He seems a bit too unconcerned about the scenario in this, however, what he's saying makes sense. We had to get on the super league boat.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
grigori-rasputin-featured.jpg
Rasput.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom