• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Josh Kroenke Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Didn’t Roman pull out first? These lot, the Glazers, John Henry etc were keen on the Super League idea right until the very end.

Anyways the Super League would have been a good idea as football is already dead and isn’t as interesting as it once was so they might aswell end it for good. Not sure how anyone could hate an idea that would send that rat, Gary Neville back to the sewers.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Didn’t Roman pull out first? These lot, the Glazers, John Henry etc were keen on the Super League idea right until the very end.

Anyways the Super League would have been a good idea as football is already dead and isn’t as interesting as it once was so they might aswell end it for good.

The best solution would be if the economy around modern football collapsed completely, not the ESL crap.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Maybe we're going to start operating like United and the UK government . . . with a massive continuous debt.

The problem is, we've dropped so far that investment is the only way to get back to top 4. It doesn't mean we have to do it every window. We are building a young team, if all goes well many will be here for the next 5 yrs or more. We are still clearing out the failures bought in by the previous decision makers.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

The best solution would be if the economy around modern football collapsed completely, not the ESL crap.

Wishful thinking as you’re pinning your hopes on countries collapsing. KSE aren’t selling the club therefore our best hope was ESL and football just dying out slowly.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

grigori-rasputin-featured.jpg
View attachment 4908

What's amazing is that the one who is ethically questionable is not Rasputin 🤣

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

The problem is, we've dropped so far that investment is the only way to get back to top 4. It doesn't mean we have to do it every window. We are building a young team, if all goes well many will be here for the next 5 yrs or more. We are still clearing out the failures bought in by the previous decision makers.
At least the Kroenkes seem to have woken up somewhat and have become more active and are ready to invest time and money. Not going to watch the interview as I can guess what is being said. Still, the fact is that they seem to be worried and have started to act which is a good sign especially as I cannot see them sell us and we are stuck with them.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Came in to post that Josh is giving pedo vibes like that Jack from twitter but our caped crusader already beat me to the punch.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Nobody from AFTV. Vinai there, waiting to take the picture and grab some poppadoms. @Jury in the front with his Sky blue shirt.

@Makingtrax on the bottom right hand corner thinking “do I have to be here”. He brought his black notepad labelled “squad cost” to show Josh Kroenke.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
@Makingtrax on the bottom right hand corner thinking “do I have to be here”. He brought his black notepad labelled “squad cost” to show Josh Kroenke.
**** me, what a bunch. This explains a lot.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Interesting bit about Wenger:
There is one last elephant in the room: the fact that Wenger has not returned to the club to watch a game since his departure in 2018. Kroenke seems perplexed when it is put him that the former manager may still be nursing a degree of hurt and that is maybe the reason why he will not return.

‘I wasn’t aware of that sense. If that’s the sense, I would love to sit down and understand that. There’s nothing but respect on this side from myself personally, I know from my father and as a club as whole. If there is anything, there’s no substitute for good open communication. So if there is something I’m unaware of I would welcome that conversation wholeheartedly.

‘Arsène will be welcomed at the Arsenal whenever he wants to come back, he will be welcomed with open arms by the entire club. After 22 years of being in one place, it’s natural to want to do other things.

'But as a club we’re in the position we are today because of him and we know that and we understand that. He’s a big part of our past, he’s a big part of our present and we want him to be a big part of our future as well.’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom