• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Josh Kroenke Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melquiades

It's weird.

On one hand, I (obviously) wouldn't trust the guy as far as I could throw him.

On the other hand, I get the sense that this whole thing over the last year has really piqued something in him and that he really does want to 'win' the situation. Spoiled rich kid used to getting what he wants who can't believe it when a chick shoots him down ... and then wants her more than ever after that. I get the sense that winning the fans back and getting this team back to the top really matters to him and that things might have moved from an emotionless investment to something he is actually emotionally invested in.

Now, his dumbass pride might not be the best reason for the right things to happen ... but the result actually might be pretty good. We'll see how the next couple transfer windows go, if last summer was a one-off or the start of a trend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom