• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Juan Pablo Ángel

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 81
  • Views 8,779
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Established Member
actually kanu scored a few last season, but that's not the point, he isn't the same kind of player as angel. angel may finish better than him but i doubt he could do some of the stuff kanu does. the ball sticks to kanu like a magnet and he can pick out some very good passes, he's best playing behind the striker, sort of like bergkamp only nowhere near as good.

HEATHEN

LuKaZaN said:
He was said to be retiring, but recently he said that if he could he would like to maybe carry on for a few seasons because when he is playing out there for Arsenal, he is feeling as young and fit as he was when he first started for the Gunners.

I don't know what will happen, but I personally think he will stay on for ONE more season after this.

I've seen Angel and he looks pretty good, I mean 13 goals already, and for ASTON VILLA, he's gotta be pretty good right? (He looks abit greasy though ;D )

Are you kidding, Didn't you see him at the start of the season, he was missing open goals from 6 yards out to win the game. He may have scored 13 goals, but even an out of form striker can slot easy chances like that. However 13 goals at a poor club like Villa isn't bad, but i'd rather have Darius Vassell than Angel.

A

Anonymous

20 MILLION!..that's more then what we paid for RUUD!

Andrew

20 MILLION! That's double what we paid for HENRY!

Villa are dreaming. He can go in one and a half seasons for free so anything near 7-8m is good enough I reckon. Anyway, doubt it's true.

zerofeel

Hes not worth that 20m purportedly published in the news...FOR that amount Wenger can get a couple of better strikers than him ...ASton villa is deliberately inflating ANGEL's market value to fend off suitors....mannn...its a big joke to bid such money for a good player but not worldclass striker like ANGEL...we can find someone better and younger in the summer...

Andrew

I think he could be a player who could fit in well, but surely the rumour has no substance considering that only recently Wenger has said he will no dip into the transfer market despite only having one fit striker. He clearly sees no need for it.

Valleyman

Andrew said:
I think he could be a player who could fit in well, but surely the rumour has no substance considering that only recently Wenger has said he will no dip into the transfer market despite only having one fit striker. He clearly sees no need for it.
Yet in the dire stariats of which we are in, I guess I could possibly picture him in a Arsenal shirt, yet it is highly unlikely.

A

Anonymous

too old.

we need a striker that should be a similar age to henry

lewdikris

Established Member
Er he's 28- why are people thinking he's old?

That makes him two years younger than Bobby, a year younger than Sol, a year older than Paddy and two years older than Freddie and Titi.

Hardly past it. In fact, hmmm, David Beckham, Paul Scholes, Hernan Crespo, Patrick Kluivert, Del Piero and numerous others of the world greats are also twenty-eight, and i wouldn't say any of them are over the hill!!!

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
it doesnt matter.. we wont sign him... he hasnt done ****e for the past 3 years... he has one decent season (only half-way thru mind you) and all of a sudden he's the answer to our prayers? come on.... he has played decent in exactly 14% of his English career.... not what we need... he hasnt shown that he can consistently score 15-20 goals per season.....

eikaz

for me angel is quite a good player to sign..he is good to put himself a good position to score..Henry can assist to him a lovely ball to him.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom