• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Juan Pablo Ángel

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 81
  • Views 8,780
Status
Not open for further replies.

lewdikris

Established Member
Exactly - no better than what we already have, so why bother. Just cos he's in form for Villa now is no reason to buy him. And no way how Wenger buys anyone. If we got him now we'd still probly be pursuing someone else in the summer, so why spend money we haven't got on someone we don't need?

Gunner4life09

Villa's Argentinean striker Angel wants to join arsenal!

i haven't seen Angel play much but for a striker who has scored 13 goals so far this season he can't be bad.

what do u guys think of him?

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
There was a nice artical in the newspaper News Of the World today, about him

pamilih

Any good young strikers are needed. I wish AW can be as ruthless as Fergie: retire Bergkamp and sell Kanu and Wiltord.

A

Anonymous

totally agree.

bergie and kanu should be sold

Lukazan

Established Member
He was said to be retiring, but recently he said that if he could he would like to maybe carry on for a few seasons because when he is playing out there for Arsenal, he is feeling as young and fit as he was when he first started for the Gunners.

I don't know what will happen, but I personally think he will stay on for ONE more season after this.

I've seen Angel and he looks pretty good, I mean 13 goals already, and for ASTON VILLA, he's gotta be pretty good right? (He looks abit greasy though ;D )

Gunner4life09

Maybe its true or maybe he's just saying that not to unsettle the fans and all his other teammates at villa. i have seen many footballer say they want to stay but move in the in.

Gunner4life09

maybe u have your views and i have mine but personally i think angel is much better that kanu, Angel has scored 13 goals this season. i don't think kanu has scored in the Premiership this season.

Jinn

Established Member
What has Angel done that is so fantastic? He looked crap last season - he looks like he's just hit one of those scoring runs that periodically happens with Premiership strikers.

Jonaton Johansson was in the exact same position a few seasons ago. He never became anything.

We can get much better than Angel, really.

Gunner4life09

How can u say Kanu is better? Yes u may be right that Angel is on some sort of scoring runs. when was the last time Kanu hit one? maybe 2 or 3 years ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom