• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Julian Draxler

BobP

Memri Fan
Alexis will be off so why wait until summer, if we could bring in Draxler & put a smile on Ozils face then we should do it. He has little chance at PSG with Neymar & Mbappe.

It's what the club does, exploit the surpluses of talent.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He is no where near to Alexis ability and work rate. But honestly its almost impossible to replace him.

Why develop -6 potential ability player from other club when we can instead develop -9 potential ability player from our own club?

Nelson > Draxler

Let it be end of it please!

tcahill

A loan deal sounds great, as long as there's no obligation to buy after. It's a low risk but high reward situation. Draxler has always been a talented lad and he could really thrive here. If he doesn't we just send him back to PSG.

That's how a 'big club' would do it.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Would add far more than Walcott offensively but not defensively. I hate to say it, but Walcott offers a higher work rate than Draxler on defense.

With that being said, though, I wouldn't mind selling Walcott and bringing Draxler in as a loan deal with an option to buy at the end of the season. Would be a great rotational option when things slow down on offense.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Seems more like an Özil replacement if anything else and a really poor one at that.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Anybody think he has potential to be morphed into a van Persie-esque striker?

BBF

This should hopefully kill all the "Draxler is answer" to our problems mob.

Nemetoss

I bet he'll just be a placeholder until we get Lemar in the summer. But this would mean Alexis will leave in Jan.

logic DC

he is great, just because you don't like him doesn't make him ****, he is better than anything we have bar Özil and maybe Sanchez talent wise. I love Nelson and I know he is younger but Draxler is levels above him so why would you want to field a kid when you can field an full German international who is close to being top top class imo.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
There is really no chance he leaves PSG for us. But I also would rather get someone like Mahrez or Fekir instead because when Alexis is gone, we are going to need a goal threat from wide positions (especially if Özil stays) and Draxler just doesn’t offer that.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
There is really no chance he leaves PSG for us. But I also would rather get someone like Mahrez or Fekir instead because when Alexis is gone, we are going to need a goal threat from wide positions (especially if Özil stays) and Draxler just doesn’t offer that.

I think he would come to us but we'd have to have CL for next season. Assuming we lose both Özil & Alexis, we need to be bringing Fekir + Draxler or Mahrez in, not just one of them.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Class player ruined by modern football. Hopefully he goes somewhere to fully show his talent

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
i don't see him leaving PSG. HE WILL get plenty of opportunities there this season and they are clearly on route to trophies. If signing Draxler in the summer is enough to convince Özil to stay? Then I'm all for it. He is a brilliant play and we suit his needs as well. In many ways it will be similar to Sanchez' situation at Barca, before he joined us.

I agree with the sentiment though, if we lose Sanchez, we need to replace his goals and the likes of Mahrez, Fekir and Mertens are more logical options.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom