• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Julian Draxler

Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Who is the source? And didn't he just move to Wolfsburg?

indy23

If United sign Mkhitaryan and we miss out on Draxler, who seems willing to move, i would view that as criminal.

Hinderz

‘At the moment I think most of the young talented players are in France,’ Wenger said.

‘We speak about Martial, we speak about Coman, who are still about 20. And I’ve seen a very interesting young talent from Turkey – Mor.

‘You have as well some other players like Sane in Germany. It will be very interesting as well to follow what Draxler is doing, he’s still a very young player.’

http://metro.co.uk/2016/06/19/Arsèn...-target-julian-draxler-5954330/#ixzz4C7MZnaU4

4V3zSKC.png

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Wouldn't he cost similar to what Mkh would cost? Swear Draxler was bought for around 30mil Euros and Wolfsburg will want to make a profit..

This doesn't make that much sense to me. Unless Mkh is the second player to turn us down this summer. We need a goal scorer on our RW. Not sure Draxler is that much of an upgrade over our current options in that department.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I assumed that much, why the :lol:?

Look I've no idea if he can play as a striker or not, it seems like an incredibly risky strategy to sign someone for 35 million+ with the view of playing them in a position that they've never played in before.

Also I thought the rumours of us signing him in January 2014 to play him as a striker were a tad suspect.

noon

This will only happen if wenger wants to play him as a striker, I can see that working, but we have better wingers already at the club

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Love Draxler, but he's not good enough to take us to the next level.

I don't think he'll ever be elite either. The way he plays he doesn't get the best out of his talent imo, he's a great dribbler but he lacks pace to fully make great use of it.

Anyway, pointless thread and rumours, we're not signing him.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Also, when will this converting every winger to a striker bollocks end?

We never see it anyway. When was the last time we saw it succesfully happen? Probably goes back to Henry. :lol:

ChampagneFootball

Love Draxler, but he's not good enough to take us to the next level.

I don't think he'll ever be elite either. The way he plays he doesn't get the best out of his talent imo, he's a great dribbler but he lacks pace to fully make great use of it.

Anyway, pointless thread and rumours, we're not signing him.

Agree with all of this but then again I'm sure he's 100000x more useful than Theo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom