• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Juninho Pernambucano

IBL

Established Member
Re: Lyon's Juninho

Gurgen said:
sray2 said:
http://football.guardian.co.uk/rumourmill/index/0,1451,1547961,00.html

Great player, but can't see Wenger really going for him. Best free-kick taker in the world, would easily get 10 goals a season just from that.

The best free-kick taker in the world is still Sinisa Mikhailovich.

Dont want that ageing, disgusting, racist, spitting idiot ever to wear the colours of Arsenal even if he is a good free kick taker.

dev_atdi

Re: Lyon's Juninho

Ice Berg legend said:
Gurgen said:
sray2 said:
http://football.guardian.co.uk/rumourmill/index/0,1451,1547961,00.html

Great player, but can't see Wenger really going for him. Best free-kick taker in the world, would easily get 10 goals a season just from that.

The best free-kick taker in the world is still Sinisa Mikhailovich.

Dont want that ageing, disgusting, racist, spitting idiot ever to wear the colours of Arsenal even if he is a good free kick taker.

Too bluddy right.

Thierry Henry is the best free-kick taker in the world anyhow. :D

sray2

Thierry Henry is the best free-kick taker in the world anyhow.

Titi's great, but Juninho's on another planet...i saw a collection of his goals on tv, he can score from absolutely everywhere, regardless of the angle. I don't know how he strikes the ball, but its the best technique i've ever seen.

14teranga

I really don't know all this hype about age when it comes to the premierleague and specially US. I think it is made way tooooo much general for my liking problem. People are so d***m different some 38years players will still easily beat a 25 years old player in pace and physical strength. I think it is just lazyness to evaluate the real value of a player that make us concentrate on their age more than their real capability. Just look Rivaldo was seen past it at his 29-30 at ACMilan as well as selecao while Cafu at 37 is still having the job done. So I think we should be a little more open-minded and check what a player has with him before sticking on him the "has-past-it" bullsh*t.

Army of Me

Established Member
fair enough 14teranga, but AW doesn't seem to agree in any way shape or form except when it comes to bergkamp, but he's a special case.

Latest posts

Top Bottom