• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Junior Firpo

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️

Not the best highlights video but the most recent one I could find.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's seem we really interested even estadio deportivo who reliable with Betis and Sevilla say we want to activate his 25M euros clause

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Would like to improve both the LB & LM positions but this guy just broken through at Betis. Be good for him & them to have a full season.

LG10

Would love a new lb. Sell Kolasinac and buy this guy, if Emery likes him I'm sure he's good.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
He's played a dozen first team games. Our limited budget needs to be spent elsewhere

The fact that we really don't know what the budget is notwithstanding, budget limitations would be a great reason to bring in a guy like this now, while he's still cheap. He only has a limited amount of first-team games because he wasn't called from Betis B until January, then sprained a knee ligament and missed the last two games of the season. But in between he was a revelation at left back. Betis won't let him go easily.

Screen_Shot_2018-06-28_at_3.33.56_PM.png

Aevi

Hale End FC
The fact that we really don't know what the budget is notwithstanding, budget limitations would be a great reason to bring in a guy like this now, while he's still cheap. He only has a limited amount of first-team games because he wasn't called from Betis B until January, then sprained a knee ligament and missed the last two games of the season. But in between he was a revelation at left back. Betis won't let him go easily.

Screen_Shot_2018-06-28_at_3.33.56_PM.png
I don't understand this graphic. How did they come up with these numbers? What is good in the scale? How does it compare to other players?

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Chance the kid is an Emery target & spotted him coming up the ranks in one of the youth derby games.

Been at Betis since 2015.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
If Emery and Mislintat actually want him, then I'll support it. His highlight videos are limited but you can see the potential. He's also very versatile which says a lot too.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
I don't understand this graphic. How did they come up with these numbers? What is good in the scale? How does it compare to other players?

The data comes from OptaPro. This explains the methodology.

http://www.football-observatory.com/IMG/pdf/note02en.pdf

Here's what goes into the data:

Screen_Shot_2018-06-28_at_11.18.47_PM.png

Oh, and you can find the data for any player in one of the top 5 leagues by putting their name in here:

http://www.football-observatory.com/-profile-21087-_none

This is how he would stack up against Nacho:

Screen_Shot_2018-06-28_at_11.30.09_PM.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom