• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Off You Pop, Klopp

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,199
  • Views 817,320

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
What I'm trying to say it's that this is Arsenal forum not a place for Liverpool fans to drool over their team. Especially while their aforementioned domestic form yielded absolutely nothing so far despite spending over 300M pounds last two years. We won more than them during Klopp's tenure ffs.
Klopps done good work. CL > our trophies

Brolin

Liverpool Fan
Reading through the post match thread and it baffles me how people is criticizing Emery’s tactics. His tactics was pretty spot on in the first half. You definitely surprised us that’s for sure.
A lot also saying he set you up for failure, “the tactics was negative”. That was us pressuring Arsenal and forcing them back into their own half.
This new system Klopp is deploying, where we step 10 yards up the pitch, is like a vice grip that keeps on tightening. We force the opposition back into their own half, we make the pitch small and rely on our high energy midfield and fullbacks to get to the second balls. Did exactly the same to Chelsea and City in the second halves we faced them.

Think this new system will be a master stroke from Klopp this season. Not many will live with us.

Brolin

Liverpool Fan
What I'm trying to say it's that this is Arsenal forum not a place for Liverpool fans to drool over their team. Especially while their aforementioned domestic form yielded absolutely nothing so far despite spending over 300M pounds last two years. We won more than them during Klopp's tenure ffs.
You do realize Liverpool have only spent 10 mil quid more then you since 17/18 right? We’ve spent 320 mil since 17/18, and sold what was our best player at the time in between.
Arsenal have spent about 310 mil quid in that period.
Klopp has transformed us from a defensively awkward team, battling for 4th, into a points machine with arguably the best defense in the league, that reached a Champions league final and won another to boot.
Don’t be bitter

DasBootist

Reading through the post match thread and it baffles me how people is criticizing Emery’s tactics. His tactics was pretty spot on in the first half. You definitely surprised us that’s for sure.
A lot also saying he set you up for failure, “the tactics was negative”. That was us pressuring Arsenal and forcing them back into their own half.
This new system Klopp is deploying, where we step 10 yards up the pitch, is like a vice grip that keeps on tightening. We force the opposition back into their own half, we make the pitch small and rely on our high energy midfield and fullbacks to get to the second balls. Did exactly the same to Chelsea and City in the second halves we faced them.

Think this new system will be a master stroke from Klopp this season. Not many will live with us.
The season is long. Let's see your high intensity pressing in March and beyond

Brolin

Liverpool Fan
The season is long. Let's see your high intensity pressing in March and beyond
We’ve been a high pressing side since Klopp came in. Have you been living under a rock?
What this system gives us though, is a smaller pitch to work with. Our players don’t have to press over long distances anymore, because everything is compact.
And the stats show it. We’ve run less miles on average a game in the first 5 games this season, compared to last season

Ewarwoowar

Liverpool have avoided expulsion(as well we knew). They from the Carabo cup for fielding an illegitimate player. They have been fined 200k, 100k suspended to the end of the seasono_O

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Klopp whinging about how others set up. Surely he should have anticipated this then if it happens every time? Why did he go with such a defensive minded midfield three? Why was it Ox for Origi, why not sacrifice one of the midfielders in order to get a goal? Why hasn't he even tried to sign one actual playmaker to break down a side with a deep block?

This arrogance is astonishing, does he really expect every team to play a game that'd benefit Liverpool? Also United were better than Liverpool in the first half anyways, once they got their goal of course they were gonna take a conservative approach. They simply don't have the quality to keep attacking Liverpool and not get punished for it. Against Chelsea at the Bridge everything Klopp did was pragmatic and defensive once Liverpool got their lead. His subs were incredibly defensive.

He may fool 99% of football fans, the pundits, media, etc with his fake persona, but it ain't fooling me.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Klopp whinging about how others set up. Surely he should have anticipated this then if it happens every time? Why did he go with such a defensive minded midfield three? Why was it Ox for Origi, why not sacrifice one of the midfielders in order to get a goal? Why hasn't he even tried to sign one actual playmaker to break down a side with a deep block?

This arrogance is astonishing, does he really expect every team to play a game that'd benefit Liverpool? Also United were better than Liverpool in the first half anyways, once they got their goal of course they were gonna take a conservative approach. They simply don't have the quality to keep attacking Liverpool and not get punished for it. Against Chelsea at the Bridge everything Klopp did was pragmatic and defensive once Liverpool got their lead. His subs were incredibly defensive.

He may fool 99% of football fans, the pundits, media, etc with his fake persona, but it ain't fooling me.
Klopp is lucky that his Liverpool players are strong they rarely get injured imagine if he gone half season without his fullbacks or one if his front 3 get serious injury he really play the same team every week no matter what the other team quality is

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Klopp is lucky that his Liverpool players are strong they rarely get injured imagine if he gone half season without his fullbacks or one if his front 3 get serious injury he really play the same team every week no matter what the other team quality is

Won't matter. E.g. Robertson is a fine player, but nowhere near the wordlclass level he puts out at Liverpool week in week out. Klopp made Großkreutz look a worldbeater ffs. He'll just get some other random joe to play great.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Btw, I forgot to mention. What a cameo from Ox yesterday, Klopp has really transformed him. My word it was like watching Vieira and Zidane molded into one player!

Didn't you know...apparently he stalled under Wenger because he played him in an actual position that suited him and he performed well in (wingback) but Klopp magically turned him into the next Stevie G in central midfield despite him having no real standout traits to play there and by having him on the bench all the time...what a guy!

Btw, I forgot to mention. What a cameo from Ox yesterday, Klopp has really transformed him. My word it was like watching Vieira and Zidane molded into one player!

Really? He had a nice shot in the game but I didn't see much from him apart from that.

I don't think he will reach his full potential at this level. To many dangerous injuries and Klopp demanded style will caught up with him soon.

Top Bottom