• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Off You Pop, Klopp

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,199
  • Views 817,591

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
It's the Bayern syndrome. The PL is won too early, so their attitude is too lackadaisical. They lose the CL as well.

Reactions: A_G

AL the gooner

Questionable film taste
Plenty of teams have won titles, CLs, cups, and went on long winning runs.
Only one team has been invincible.

Would have been a travesty if they beat our record, we had some of the game's all time legends in our team, their captain is Jordan Henderson.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Yes, yes, yes. Delighted they won't be going unbeaten and our record remains intact for another year but I doff my cap to what they've done this season.

I do think they'll exit the fa cup and CL in next couple of weeks so they'll have to make do with just the premier league trophy for this year.

zhaggy

Wonder if they will lose some players next season. After winning the league i think some of their high profile players wanting a new challenge some where else.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Wonder if they will lose some players next season. After winning the league i think some of their high profile players wanting a new challenge some where else.

Maybe one of the front three but don't see any others leaving

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
It's the Bayern syndrome. The PL is won too early, so their attitude is too lackadaisical. They lose the CL as well.
There's something in that but I also think Klopp has been greedy and carried away with the idea of invincibility.

It makes no sense to play your first team against West Ham and Watford when you're 20 odd points clear, the players themselves are aware of the situation and therefore relax and by the time they try to get it together they're struggling. And the worst of it is since you are playing your first team what you have on the bench or the squad to revitalise the team is not good enough and you suddenly hit a confidence crisis.

Stuff him, he'll never be invincible.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone

Doubt it.Why would they leave unless some club offer really big money for them ? Also,they would go to some weaker league and leaving comfort zone.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We're the invincibles. Wenger did something that will last forever!

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
There's something in that but I also think Klopp has been greedy and carried away with the idea of invincibility.

It makes no sense to play your first team against West Ham and Watford when you're 20 odd points clear, the players themselves are aware of the situation and therefore relax and by the time they try to get it together they're struggling. And the worst of it is since you are playing your first team what you have on the bench or the squad to revitalise the team is not good enough and you suddenly hit a confidence crisis.

Stuff him, he'll never be invincible.
pfff. 5 less games than us in their run. I'm sure you were confident before this weekend that he would never go invicible.

zhaggy

Doubt it.Why would they leave unless some club offer really big money for them ? Also,they would go to some weaker league and leaving comfort zone.

Yeah most players probably wouldnt move in that situation. But a big money offer plus the chance to prove yourself in another league may be tempting for some. We'll just have to wait and see.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
pfff. 5 less games than us in their run. I'm sure you were confident before this weekend that he would never go invicible.
I was. I was surprised they hadn't lost yet. They would have on Monday had it not been for the great Fabianski.

This was precisely the time of year and the circumstances when I thought they'd falter.

GDeep™

League is very weak
They’re linked with people like Werner and Kai Havertz, they’ll improve if anything.

This is not like Arsenal where you lose players, top clubs like Liverpool actually sign better players.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Just saw the video of Liverpool's second goal and Klopp yelling at the ref.

Let's be honest, if Wenger ever did that, immediate ban from the pitch.

Unbelievable.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Just saw the video of Liverpool's second goal and Klopp yelling at the ref.

Let's be honest, if Wenger ever did that, immediate ban from the pitch.

Unbelievable.

Like all good sociopaths he's people tricked into thinking he's a good guy. The real Jurgen Klopp slips through every once in a while.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Like all good sociopaths he's people tricked into thinking he's a good guy. The real Jurgen Klopp slips through every once in a while.
What? Jurgen klopp celebrating makes him sociopath? Jesus christ. What is happening with this world.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Normal people do not celebrate the way he was - that's the difference.
He celebrated the wrong way?
fkn people these days.

"Normal people don't think people are sociopaths if they celebrate differently"

Latest posts

Top Bottom