• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Off You Pop, Klopp

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,105
  • Views 804,864

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
No one give a f**k about ox you all make it like we lost a world class player Its still amazing we even got 40M from him

No one said anything about Ox being a world class player. I agree, £40m was a great price, we would have been insane to turn it down. My point about imagine him getting a CL medal in his first season away from Arsenal was just highlighting the fact that he did well to get out when he did and his decision is looking like a good one. Despite what we think of him as a player he will be playing CL next season, we may not even be playing EL!

ThlRama

Player:Saka
The Ox benefits from playing the game in organized side, in a strategic and tactical approach that suits his strengths, under a very good manager. Individually he is still worse than any regular first-team Arsenal player deployable in similar roles, including Mkhitaryan, Welbeck and Ramsey; bar Wilshere at current form.

Arsenal and Alex was never a good match. Let's move on.

Dj_sds -

A reminder that there are still people who believe Klopp is a worse manager than Arséne Wenger.
:lol: :lol::lol: Glad I wasn't their teacher bro. Can you imagine explaining probability to @Dj_sds , @rich 1990 or @The Ox

'But sir, why doesn't the favourite win every time'.

'Oh ffs sake lad, how many times. They just have a better chance, that's all. Jesus, I'm jacking this ****ing job in. It's no wonder I'm a wino.'

It has nothing to do with not understanding elementary statistics, but everything to do with you trying to justify all arsenals failings with it and each and every other argument against it is luck or what ever.

Last edited:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It has nothing to do with not understanding elementary statistics, but everything to do with you trying to justify all arsenals failings with it and each and every other argument against it is luck or what ever.
Relax bro, he'll be gone soon and you can let all that frustration out in one big **** fest.

Godwin1

Very well-known
Klopp's managed 2 years in the the top 4 without winning anything. When he's managed 20 years straight and wins 10 trophies get back to me. ;)

Wenger's time is done he's nearly 70 but the disrespect makes me vomit.
Think he's talking currently mate, need to stop reverting to your historic appreciation ;)

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Think he's talking currently mate, need to stop reverting to your historic appreciation ;)
Usain Bolt was beaten by Christian Coleman when he came to the end of his career. But it doesn't mean we should stop talking about historic achievements or disrespect him.

When Christian Coleman does what Usain Bolt did, I'll listen to someone saying how much better than Bolt he is. ;)

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
A reminder that there are still people who believe Klopp is a worse manager than Arséne Wenger.

Come back to me after you have had a look at Klopp's last five finals and trophy cabinet.

And yes, Arsène Wenger is better.

Stannis

Klopp would have been a great manager for us, would have galvanised the fans and the team and showed in Dortmund he could work while up against superpowers.

he wanted to come but how many times have we heard this story before?

I hope we dont hear it about Allegri as well.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Come back to me after you have had a look at Klopp's last five finals and trophy cabinet.

And yes, Arséne Wenger is better.
I don't have to come back at you at all, like the rest of the world I know that Klopp is miles better and that Wenger is a finished old man.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

I don't have to come back at you at all, like the rest of the world I know that Klopp is miles better and that Wenger is a finished old man.
Just wondering though if your opinion-ometer is out of kilter.

This what you said in the Southampton match just before we scored 3 goals from open play.
There is no way we will score from open play with this team.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Just wondering though if your opinion-ometer is out of kilter though.

This what you said in the Southampton match just before we scored 3 goals from open play.
Wow you really got me.

Do you have anything to say on the debate or will you continue with these childish posts?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

Sounds like an opinion.

Bring facts then we can talk. Otherwise don’t waste our time mate.

He failed badly in the league this year. With the attack he has he should have won it. Rodgers put a lot more pressure with worse attack in his time there.

He can still win the CL which would be big and put him ahead of Wenger in recent years but if he fails to win it he may be better manager but he is still behind trophy wise.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
He failed badly in the league this year. With the attack he has he should have won it. Rodgers put a lot more pressure with worse attack in his time there.

He can still win the CL which would be big and put him ahead of Wenger in recent years but if he fails to win it he may be better manager but he is still behind trophy wise.
With a porous defense the league is very difficult even with a great attack. City are doing well because their defence is balance enough to get them by. They've lost twice. Conceded as much as united but with 90 goals for that hasn't mattered

Top Bottom