• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Off You Pop, Klopp

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,102
  • Views 804,737

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
They've gone from finishing 9th in the league to top 4 and very likely CL finalist in 2 seasons, impressive.

Agreed.

Credit is due to Pool for a fantastic turnaround. Similar for Klopp who is looking a great manager at the moment.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Agreed.

Credit is due to Pool for a fantastic turnaround. Similar for Klopp who is looking a great manager at the moment.
Their improvement gives me hope that a new manager at Arsenal wouldn't need as long as people think to turn this into a serious team.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Their improvement gives me hope that a new manager at Arsenal wouldn't need as long as people think to turn this into a serious team.

Hard to say. Liverpool still haven't won anything. As far as I see it they're a glorified Tottenham until they actually win something.

That said, they look more likely in winning something than Man United who have been going through new managers since Fergie. Which says a lot, with the entire Squadcost debate.

Reactions: A_G

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
IMO Roma is not the best draw for Liverpool.

Liverpool are at their best when they are the underdog and against teams who play open. Roma will stay compact defensively, will counter press Liverpool, are a physical team with some really big guys and can get dirty if needed.

Liverpool struggles against defensive/physical opponents in the PL. Roma is in the CL SF 1000% on merit. They topped a group that also included Atletico and Chelsea and have just eliminated Barcelona to reach here.

Also the Liverpool fans better not try anything stupid with Roma’s team bus in England. Roma ultras will pulverize those Scousers in the return leg.

BobP

Memri Fan

We're in a way better position than they were when Klopp arrived to Liverpool. As I've said on many occasions, things change very quickly in football.

Agreed.

Putting aside the ludicrous opinions of some of the fraud posters on this forum, when was Klopp's status as a great manager ever in doubt? If people bothered to take themselves out of the bubble that is English football, they would have been well aware of this.

He can still win the CL which would be big and put him ahead of Wenger in recent years but if he fails to win it he may be better manager but he is still behind trophy wise.

Why? Because he hasn't won a domestic trophy?

How does squat cost come into consideration in regards to Pool success in CL, or Roma's for that matter?

I've asked @Makingtrax precisely this question on numerous occasions, have never gotten an answer.

We're in a way better position than they were when Klopp arrived to Liverpool. As I've said on many occasions, things change very quickly in football.

Putting aside the ludicrous opinions of some of the fraud posters on this forum, when was Klopp's status as a great manager ever in doubt? If people bothered to take themselves out of the bubble that is English football, they would have been well aware of this.

I've asked @Makingtrax precisely this question on numerous occasions, have never gotten an answer.

Yes it stands there. Trophy wise. Trophy wise. Trophy wise. Trophy wise.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Liverpool have the 4th richest squad and are 3rd in the league. Only one place away from where they should be, based on the very rough relationship between wealth and winning.

As @Beksl rightly said the other day, it so ****ing obvious it shouldn't even need saying anymore.

How about cutting out the trolling eh? :lol:

BobP

Memri Fan
Liverpool have the 4th richest squad and are 3rd in the league. Only one place away from where they should be, based on the very rough relationship between wealth and winning.

As @Beksl rightly said the other day, it so ****ing obvious it shouldn't even need saying anymore.

How about cutting out the trolling eh? :lol:

Now it's a 'very rough relationship'?:lol:

You're like smoke, impossible to pin down your exact thoughts regarding the relationship between wealth and 'winning'. I'd quote your past posts but there's too much shift to sift through.

To put you back on track though, we're talking about the CL in this case, not the PL.

You worship Wenger for the recent FA Cup wins and yet there's complete silence when it comes to Klopp leading Liverpool into the CL Semi-Final.

Let me guess, they've been lucky? :lol::lol::lol:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Now it's a 'very rough relationship'?:lol:

You're like smoke, impossible to pin down your exact thoughts regarding the relationship between wealth and 'winning'. I'd quote your past posts but there's too much shift to sift through.

To put you back on track though, we're talking about the CL in this case, not the PL.

You worship Wenger for the recent FA Cup wins and yet there's complete silence when it comes to Klopp leading Liverpool into the CL Semi-Final.

Let me guess, they've been lucky? :lol::lol::lol:
I've always said it's a rough relationship in the league.

I've never seen any data, or discussion on the relationship between winning cup competitions and the quality/cost of players. Probability doesn't work so well on a small number of games. If you toss a coin 3 times you might get heads three times. You need to toss it dozens of times for the 50/50 probability to become clear.

You struggling to understand the concept is not really my fault, so perhaps back off with the mocking.

Top Bottom