• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Off You Pop, Klopp

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,080
  • Views 804,565

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ox was overhyped even when was with us he average player that have his moments but not type of guy give you 5 stright good games.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Also why Liverpool cry about VAR did they forget how many times var helped them last season?

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
No standout attributes other than him being a powerful runner. When you look back on it perhaps he should've settled for being a wing-back like Moses did. :lol:
Yes think wenger could've saved his career and made him good player as wingback he have obsession with being midfielder

GDeep™

League is very weak
Klopp is right though, why are CL teams playing on Saturday afternoon? In a season with no real pre season, no 5 subs etc.

I was against 5 subs, but I was wrong given that muscle injuries are up like 40%, Brighton had 2 yesterday. I would also question international friendlies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Interesting, Klopp really doesn't beat around the bush with his views on Brexit, it isn't the first time he's condemned it. Which begs the question should someone in Klopp's position be so vocal and outward with their political views especially as a foreigner? I'm already seeing some Liverpool fans saying he shouldn't be so vocal in his opinions. Then again in the west we have freedom of speech (sometimes) so surely he's entitled to say what he wants. Tho the most interesting thing is that all those speaking out against Klopp being so vocal is that none of them have actually addressed the point he's making, what is the advantage of Brexit?

I think at a club like Liverpool where the fanbase is majority left leaning and incredibly anti-Tory, most would be fairly content in him making these views public and some may even like him more because of it. Some Liverpool fans would even say that those with right wing political views aren't welcome at their club. Which might be a bit extreme but that's the way it is. Most are incredibly vocal about their political leanings and most would rather those associated with their club have the same views.

Interesting, Klopp really doesn't beat around the bush with his views on Brexit, it isn't the first time he's condemned it. Which begs the question should someone in Klopp's position be so vocal and outward with their political views especially as a foreigner? I'm already seeing some Liverpool fans saying he shouldn't be so vocal in his opinions. Then again in the west we have freedom of speech (sometimes) so surely he's entitled to say what he wants. Tho the most interesting thing is that all those speaking out against Klopp being so vocal is that none of them have actually addressed the point he's making, what is the advantage of Brexit?

I think at a club like Liverpool where the fanbase is majority left leaning and incredibly anti-Tory, most would be fairly content in him making these views public and some may even like him more because of it. Some Liverpool fans would even say that those with right wing political views aren't welcome at their club. Which might be a bit extreme but that's the way it is. Most are incredibly vocal about their political leanings and most would rather those associated with their club have the same views.

I rather you shut up than Klopp and I hate Klopp.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Diego Jota out for 2 months because klopp thought was good idea play him in meaningless game.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Imaging Gerrard ending up as the best manager of these ex pl players.. Scousers keep winning ffs..

I think it's almost a certainty Gerrard will get the Liverpool job after Klopp, Rangers play a somewhat similar style to Liverpool. And it's working really well, they've been brilliant this season.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name

Klopp is a loser who wants us to surrender to Germany, along with his mate Marcus Rashford who wants to bankrupt us

Joke's on him, we're leaving, we will be successful and we'll be the biggest European nation again.

Top Bottom