• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Off You Pop, Klopp

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,199
  • Views 817,490

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
I don't care how Klopp behaves to be honest. All top managers are like that. I'm not saying that's a good thing but football is cutthroat.

You have to be nice and genial to opposition managers when for you to succeed they all have to fail at some level whether on the match day or over the course of a season.

You have a symbiotic relationship with your players where you both need each other but they can get you sacked and you have to both motivate a bunch of man children while at the same time planning to replace them if need be.

What annoys me is how everyone is going poor ol' Klopp, he doesn't have VVD or Gomez. No wonder Liverpool aren't performing as well. Where was this sympathy when Wenger had his top players out for half a season every season?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Ah, that's devastating news, **** Covid man.

Thoughts go out to the Klopp family.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

The sociopath comments are facetious, obviously I know he's not a sociopath but I do think he puts on a bit of a character which masks his true nature a lot of the time. It's more a comment on what he's allowed to get away with in comparison to other managers who're more genuine.

Anyways, with all that being said, sorry to hear about his mother and even more sorry he won't be able to attend her funeral.

Top Bottom