• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Off You Pop, Klopp

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,191
  • Views 816,563

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

The biggest ****ing sore loser around, he NEVER accepts a defeat there's always something with him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Klopp might be right about the var decisions today but his team defended like crap and were awful in midfield.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Think I read somewhere that Ben Foster said, that during the warm ups v Liverpool, Klopp spent the entire time just watching the Watford players with his arms crossed, didn't even look over at what his team were doing once...Foster said it was really uncomfortable.

Thank God sport is a thing, without it for these people to vent, I think we would have even more serial killers on this planet.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Klopp just said those bums comments to put focus on him and not poor defensive performance on Liverpool. Remember that Fergie,Mourinho and even Wenger use that excuses after bad matches from their teams.He really don't think half of those stuffs 🤣

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I don't think I've ever been more jealous of a team than this current Liverpool set up, wish it was Arsenal but we'd never be ruthless enough to sack a manager half way through a season for Klopp.

Riou

Nearly missed this...

...always makes me laugh :lol:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Nearly missed this...

...always makes me laugh :lol:

See I don't really understand the outrage, why are people so concerned if Salah personally decides he wants to celebrate Christmas? That said tho the full on Christmas themed PJ's is hilarious.

Riou

FIWPcfgWQAcLVnP

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

From the live BBC feed today…​

Get Involved​

Liverpool v Shrewsbury Town (14:00 GMT)
David Payn: It's amazing that Liverpool can now field a team at home to Shrewsbury when only a few days earlier they couldn't manage it away to Arsenal. Truly a modern miracle.

Top Bottom