• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Off You Pop, Klopp

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,080
  • Views 804,516

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

EbYxJGhWoAEgYjV

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This is funny...but I am unsure what the podium at the end means.

In the context of the meme in general it's about a guy going absolutely mental celebrating even tho he only came 3rd. In the context of Liverpool it's about them winning their first PL title both Blackburn and Leicester also have 1 each and did it before Liverpool.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Congrats to Klopp and Kopp or however you spell it I guess. He has once again done the near impossible for a second time running. Pretty evidently the best manager out there.

Agree,shame that he didn't come here in 2015 when he left Dortmund and when we were in big decline already.Would make some of our players pretty impressive and add signings that he needs for his system.Perfect manager to put teams on different level.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Agree,shame that he didn't come here in 2015 when he left Dortmund and when we were in big decline already.Would make some of our players pretty impressive and add signings that he needs for his system.Perfect manager to put teams on different level.
Yeah, I mean just look at the transformation from Europa hopefuls to CL and League winners in a period where competition has actually increased plus against a club like City. I mean I had a feeling he'd do well because a few of Liverpool's main players were already of his profile but not only has he maximized the club and the squad's potential but managed to improve them beyond belief. Nobody in their wildest imaginations would think a midfield of Henderson, Milner, Wijnaldum plus others would win a CL and a league while Mane as well as Salah being good players, they're now world beating Balloon Door candidates. That too in a particular evolving system not relying on a striker like we know it.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
City has always been the better team in my opinion people can say well Liverpool were already champions but 4-0 is painfull.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Liverpool fans drink the kool aid that the rest of the league drinks. Absolutely want to believe that there is no hope for this club.

No doubt about it we are poor at the moment, but what bugs these rivals is that we still show those faint signs of class and potential.

We are going to be absolutely devastating once we truly get it together

blaze_of_glory

Shine keeps coming more and more off their title. COVID season, three losses, battered by City, general decline in play all of 2020 really.

Klopp burnout to hit full force by November next year.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I totally see a hangover for them next season. Mindsets change. City will walk it like they did this season. They'll buy a few duds, suffer a bit, then they'll be back in the Spice Boy era in those white suits again.

Top Bottom