• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Off You Pop, Klopp

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,080
  • Views 804,452

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Definitely playing up to the cameras, the scumbag that he is.

Klopp might dial it up to 11 at times to fit with the media and his role, but he's certainly not a scumbag. The cumdumpster of mangers is definitely Guardiola. Most unlikeable **** I've ever seen in football.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Shine keeps coming more and more off their title. COVID season, three losses, battered by City, general decline in play all of 2020 really.

Klopp burnout to hit full force by November next year.

The 5 subs rule might help them a bit though, which is annoying.

Klopp the druglord lobbying his way into more cheating.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
5CQsGaE.jpg

Joestlaachmkr

Liverpool has without a doubt been great this year, but i also think they are heavily overrated. This season has probably been one of the weakest in the history of the PL, with teams like us, City, United, Chelsea and even Sp**s all having a donut season.

But arrogant Liverpool fans said in janury their team would be Invincibles, win the treble and break the point record in the premiership this season. lol

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Liverpool has without a doubt been great this year, but i also think they are heavily overrated. This season has probably been one of the weakest in the history of the PL, with teams like us, City, United, Chelsea and even Sp**s all having a donut season.

But arrogant Liverpool fans said in janury their team would be Invincibles, win the treble and break the point record in the premiership this season. lol
Not a fan of Liverpool and their **** bucket fans, but Klopp is a really good coach and this is the first time he has had solid, strong financial backing and he has won the CL and PL in one calendar year. It wouldn't surprise me if they repeat. City is the only other team I see winning the league next year. Man U and Chelsea have good squads and will strengthen, but have pretty average managers at best.

Lampard should be careful to be too much full of bluster and ****. Odds are that he will be out of a job sooner than Klopp wins another title.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom