• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Off You Pop, Klopp

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,080
  • Views 804,452

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

EeAnvLBWoAI9RX0

This looks pretty nice ngl.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I've never seen this guy not make an excuse after a defeat or blame something else. Absolutely no humility about him whatsoever. Also Liverpool aren't sustaining what they did last season, the writing is on the wall for them. Maybe they can get 80+ points but expect a drop off.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity

I've never seen this guy not make an excuse after a defeat or blame something else. Absolutely no humility about him whatsoever. Also Liverpool aren't sustaining what they did last season, the writing is on the wall for them. Maybe they can get 80+ points but expect a drop off.
Saw these comments a couple of hours ago, what a nob. I suspect it's because we've given him such an easy ride until now , he doesn't like what he's seen the last two games. Today, we were clearly the better team and we had the better chances. Mourinho does it, Ferguson done it, Pep did it and Klopp does it. When we roll over, they say nice, patronising things. When we have more of an edge, you get this crap. Only top pl manager to show class consistently, although far from perfect, was Wenger.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Pool have been poor for a while now

Wonder if they can even get anywhere close to their form last season or lock down

progman07

Established Member
Saw these comments a couple of hours ago, what a nob. I suspect it's because we've given him such an easy ride until now , he doesn't like what he's seen the last two games. Today, we were clearly the better team and we had the better chances. Mourinho does it, Ferguson done it, Pep did it and Klopp does it. When we roll over, they say nice, patronising things. When we have more of an edge, you get this crap. Only top pl manager to show class consistently, although far from perfect, was Wenger.
Probably that's why those teams maintained confidence better than Wenger's teams.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom