• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Off You Pop, Klopp

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,080
  • Views 804,463

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I for one would welcome rules like that. VVD is going to be out 12 months. Let Pickford sit for that time. Or let someone have a jump like that on his knees. He such an idiot he doesn’t deserve to play.

I know these aren’t the rules but regardless if it was on purpose or not he should know better. He now has injured one of the PLs best players and impacted the title race. There needs to be a harsh punishment as far as I am concerned.
Why Do Everton a favor? He's absolute dreck. They'll never win anything with him starting week in/week out.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I remember when Eduardo had his leg brutally broken Alan Hansen put it down to ‘just being down by a bit of skill’.

Diaby, Ramsey, Wilshere even Leno. None received the same defence the media has whipped up for Van Dijk.
True, but hopefully this will change partly because of this. By Liverpool raising a stink hopefully PL refs will become more sensitive to these type of assaults.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Why Do Everton a favor? He's absolute dreck. They'll never win anything with him starting week in/week out.
True, i.e. that he isn't much of a keeper, but still think he should be punished in some form. Getting away with nothing is just not acceptable.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
wow that'd be a real shame. Hate when careers gets derailed by injuries.

Van Dijk is a freak though, so maybe he'll recover well.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member

I don't remember the anyone suggesting anythinglike this after Dan Smith, Martin Taylor or Ryan Shawcross...

Where was this energy when it was Arsenal on the end of horror tackles?

All we used to hear was that all those players put in a hard but fair/genuine challenge. It was even encouraged to 'rough us up' a bit as we are a soft touch and can't handle a bit of physicality. It still happens, just last season a Portsmouth thug broke Torreira's ankle with a reckless scissor tackle from behind. Yet I didn't see a single condemnation for that.

Reactions: A_G

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Found it amusing Liverpool complaining about VAR though, they get away with all sorts every week

Very amusing indeed. VAR has been helping them practically every week. Just as an example the last 3 games we played them:

-Jota controlled the ball with his hand before he scored
- Mane elbowed Tierney
-Milner decided to play Goalkeeper and was all over the ball with his hands
- TAA could have been sent off twice with two nasty stamps on our players.

All of those decisions went in their favour. For once it goes against them vs Everton and suddenly it is the worst injustice ever.

What is the difference between TAA challenge and Pickford's? Only difference was that our player was lucky and VVD wasn't.

Yet they have the cheek to suddenly complain about VAR decisions by making an official complaint.

dino bravo

Funny that Liverpools game is on box office this weekend. Them scrotes don't even pay full price for their ma's crack, let alone pay £15 to watch one match.

frankgm

Very amusing indeed. VAR has been helping them practically every week. Just as an example the last 3 games we played them:

-Jota controlled the ball with his hand before he scored
- Mane elbowed Tierney
-Milner decided to play Goalkeeper and was all over the ball with his hands
- TAA could have been sent off twice with two nasty stamps on our players.

All of those decisions went in their favour. For once it goes against them vs Everton and suddenly it is the worst injustice ever.

What is the difference between TAA challenge and Pickford's? Only difference was that our player was lucky and VVD wasn't.

Yet they have the cheek to suddenly complain about VAR decisions by making an official complaint.

On the Mané elbow....a LiVARpool fan said Tierney walked into his elbow? The reply: Virgil van Dijk walked into Pickfords leg. :Celebration::clap:

Kav

Established Member
It seems injuries are catching up to them. Now Fabinho is out. This will show us what they are capable of. As I have always felt that they have been very lucky in this regard.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom