• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Off You Pop, Klopp

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,074
  • Views 802,232

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Went to Melwood before he came back to the Emirates ffs.

Can you imagine Ferguson going to see Chelsea train before going to a game at Old Trafford. Honestly we’re a finished club. Get the big man back in some role.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Arsène hasn't been seen around Colney either.
It's very sad and actually says a lot about the state of our club rn.

mirrorstare

Went to Melwood before he came back to the Emirates ffs.

Can you imagine Ferguson going to see Chelsea train before going to a game at Old Trafford. Honestly we’re a finished club. Get the big man back in some role.

You could understand his hesitance back then to avoid putting more pressure on his immediate successor, but now?

Bet he does like Henry and turns off the TV, sad times.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Liverpool are going to increase Anfield's capacity to 61,000. Honestly it really sucks that we couldn't do this with Highbury.
There was no way you could have done that, especially not with the facade on the East stand, at least not within reasonable cost. The Emirates was expensive enough for the club. It is one thing building in London, something else in the provinces.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Great seeing him at a football training ground again, we don't deserve him at our right now tbh.

Ox is lucky Arsène is a forgiving man, his performance in that beating we took at Anfield in his last game here, was an absolute disgrace.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Great seeing him at a football training ground again, we don't deserve him at our right now tbh.

Ox is lucky Arsène is a forgiving man, his performance in that beating we took at Anfield in his last game here, was an absolute disgrace.
I hope the "gents" that abused him at Stoke feel proud.

IstraBalagina

Could've been at Arsenal only if Wenger decided to step aside and recommend Klopp to the board back in 2015, but he was selfish and chose to demonstrate more heavy defeats and shambolic away performances.
He left us with clowns like Emery and Arteta, Wenger doesn't give a toss about Arsenal.
And don't attack me for what I said, I admire Wenger and I believe he's a classy guy over'r'all and he doesn't owe anything to Arsenal.

Last edited:

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Could've been at Arsenal only if Wenger decided to step aside and recommend Klopp to the board back in 2015, but he was selfish and chose to demonstrate more heavy defeats and shambolic away performances.
He left us with clowns like Emery and Arteta, Wenger doesn't give a toss about Arsenal.
And don't attack me for what I said, I admire Wenger and I believe he's a classy guy over'r'all and he doesn't owe anything to Arsenal.
I agree with this except that Wenger doesn't give a toss about Arsenal. He loved Arsenal. He just didn't get to grips with changes in the game. He never changed and as a result became out dated and stale.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
I agree with this except that Wenger doesn't give a toss about Arsenal. He loved Arsenal. He just didn't get to grips with changes in the game. He never changed and as a result became out dated and stale.

Think he's finished with the club though, to some degree at least.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Mark Clattenburg is the only PL ref I even slightly rate, the rest are either absolute dogshit or biased ****s.

Shocked Breaking Bad GIF

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Salah - best player in the world at the moment. Utterly mesmeric level of play at the moment from him, reminiscent of Henry when he used to just steamroller teams by himself.

On another note, how incredibly fortunate/ lucky have Liverpool been to have three absolutely sensational forwards in Torres, Suarez and Salah since we had Henry…

Seems we’ve had an a boatload of talented forwards, except maybe Alexis who have not got anywhere near the level of the Liverpool ones.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I don't understand why players cover their mouths to speak to other players, especially when it's stuff like that.

🤣

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Big blow for liverpool this. They need to get depth in January because no mane or Salah will be available for 3 weeks at least

Top Bottom