• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Off You Pop, Klopp

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,286
  • Views 824,607

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Gotta be honest here, I kinda feel sorry for Liverpool fans here. It'll be 30 years by next season. Imagine them being 7 points clear with City dropping silly points surely they must have been thinking this was finally their moment yet somehow find themselves behind going into the run with their manager in complete meltdown. It must be so tough for them, I really feel for them.

Hope this is sarcastic.

tenor.gif

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Draws are very damaging.

As everyone been saying, if Klopp had some balls, he could have converted a few of those draws into wins.

They might have lost a couple, but Liverpool would still be top I think. $ity have lost a lot more games.

Malky

Established Member
Klopps excuses are ridiculous! Worrying for them that Salah has looked crap for the past month or two, Mane and Firmino haven't been convincing either, but they rely so heavily on Van Dijk - if he gets injured then it's all over for Liverpool.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Clearly Liverpool is missing the Ox. He's the difference maker for them.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Tbh, I think Pool will still win the PL. City aren't exactly blowing teams away at the moment and its only a matter of time before they start to go in for Salah. Defensively Pool are stronger and I think City will drop some points in the games left.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Utd vs City can be crucial in April.Don't think that City will drop points somewhere.They have easy home fixtures and maybe 2 tricky away games.

Liverpool still has Sp**s and Chelsea at home and Southampton away.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I think City going to Old Trafford will definitely be one that City might drop points in. The question is can Liverpool seize the opportunity should City drop those points because they've been faltering recently. It's like they're running out of steam. I wonder when Ox is back because he was so good for them in the 2nd half of last season and he just adds a different dimension from midfield. If he was to come back in the next few weeks then it could give them such a boost.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
I think City going to Old Trafford will definitely be one that City might drop points in. The question is can Liverpool seize the opportunity should City drop those points because they've been faltering recently. It's like they're running out of steam. I wonder when Ox is back because he was so good for them in the 2nd half of last season and he just adds a different dimension from midfield. If he was to come back in the next few weeks then it could give them such a boost.

Liverpool has some tough fixtures at home.Chelsea and Sp**s.Also Wolves and Burnley can make some problems to them.

On the other hand City has tough away games.Utd,Burnley,Palace.Reckon that they will beat Brighton and Fulham.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
There is actually a bit of a Klopp out movement, amazing
They must've forgotten how **** yhey where.
2014-15 goal diff: + 4 pos: 6 - pts: 62
Then klopp:
2015-16 goal diff: +13 pos: 8 - pts: 60
2016-17 goal diff: +36 pos: 4 - pts: 76
2017-18 goal diff: +47 pos: 4 - pts: 75
2018-19 goal diff: +49 pos: 2 - pts: 70 (currently with 9 matches left)

The Improvement is quite unreal tbf. He's had a few seasons though.

Klopp actually being worse in his first season sheds a bit of light on our situation. Imagine if we scored/didn't concede 23 goals more next season and got 16 more points :drool:

pacstud

Klopp actually being worse in his first season sheds a bit of light on our situation. Imagine if we scored/didn't concede 23 goals more next season and got 16 more points :drool:
Well we'd have to have a -9 GD and only pick up 3 points over the last 9 games to match the starting point...

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

They wouldn't get anyone better though

Conte is out of a job. So is Mourinho but that's probably out of the question. Allegri likely to leave Juve soon. They won't sack but they should be really worried about how their title challenge appears to be collapsing. I mean Rodgers was close to winning the title too and in the end he didn't last much longer after that.

Klopp has lost a league cup final, a EL final, a CL final and is looking like he'll end up bottling the league after Liverpool had the chance to go 10 points clear a few weeks ago. Surely as an owner you'll start to think there's something up, it's all well and good getting close but if you fall at the final hurdle several times then it's a serious problem.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom