• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Off You Pop, Klopp

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,199
  • Views 818,081

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Fantastic team doing a fantastic season which i think will go underappreciated by a lot of other fans because there lies a jealousy over how well Liverpool have progressed under Klopp. Hope they win the title.
Dont think its jealousy just everyone has either been to school with Liverpool fans, worked with Liverpool fans or been on an away day to Anfield.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Fantastic team doing a fantastic season which i think will go underappreciated by a lot of other fans because there lies a jealousy over how well Liverpool have progressed under Klopp. Hope they win the title.

**** jealously! You just cannot tolerate the Liverpool fans and to add the lick-fest the media will have. FML that would be cringeworthy.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
**** jealously! You just cannot tolerate the Liverpool fans and to add the lick-fest the media will have. FML that would be cringeworthy.

I agree to some extent but still. Rather them then Man City for me. Pool is the most tolerable team in the top six for me.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Without dumb media who talk about Liverpool all day long and arrogant fans,it would be fine for Liverpool to win EPL.

Klopp is good manager and every big team would want him.It amazing how bad Liverpool was when he came in 2015 and they changed almost whole team to compete for title now.Every streak needs to end in some time and they wait for title for quite long time.

VancouverCanuck

They also made several shrewd investment over the last several years. Salah, Mane and Robertson are all terrific buys, at a fee that even we can afford. Fair play to them.

Some of their fans are annoying and borderline delusional. That's the downside.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
As long as Sadio Mane is fit, I cannot see them dropping points. That dude is an assassin with ice in his veins. Mr Big Game

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Absolutely vile, they won't win anything in that. Gotta stop them this year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom