• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Off You Pop, Klopp

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,272
  • Views 821,184

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I don't mind being in the minority on this one. No matter how much you dislike Pool or their fans, to want a team to buy their way to success over any team is not right, you are endorsing buying success.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Why not ? That's modern football.Barcelona,Real,Bayern and Juventus don't have much more money than other teams in their league ?

We're only for City,just because we don't like Liverpool.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I know the history of English football at the top division and I realize the dominance Liverpool had from the 70s-80s. I also went to England (clearly not from there nor do I live there) last summer and can rightfully say that the Liverpool accent is one of the most annoying things I've ever heard. BUT, in saying all of that, I don't understand the cultural politics perspective of why it would be such a big deal for Liverpool to win the league title over clubs like United, City, Chelsea, etc. Can Englanders explain this to me? What makes it THAT big of a deal? Honestly asking here...

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I want City to win the title by default as Liverpool suffer an almighty attack of the nerves. That way,neither club gets any real credit.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
I know the history of English football at the top division and I realize the dominance Liverpool had from the 70s-80s. I also went to England (clearly not from there nor do I live there) last summer and can rightfully say that the Liverpool accent is one of the most annoying things I've ever heard. BUT, in saying all of that, I don't understand the cultural politics perspective of why it would be such a big deal for Liverpool to win the league title over clubs like United, City, Chelsea, etc. Can Englanders explain this to me? What makes it THAT big of a deal? Honestly asking here...

If I get it right, it's something like this:
Imagine if Bayern Munich hadn't won a single league title since the 80s, but still today behaved like the entitled, serial winning ****s they are/were.

Still, if it was between that (including the way how Liverpool have operated since the Rodgers respectively Klopp days) and a **** club like City just getting injected money and drugs into their system non stop, I'd begrudgingly favour the former. I also hate Guardiola big time since his Bayern days cause I had to witness his saintly philosopher coating but truly hypocritical doper character all the ****ing time in newspapers and on TV. Can't stand even the guys face anymore. Anything he says literally translates to putting on a nice smile and talking about the values of joga bonito but really meaning "yes I dope and and I'm an arrogant **** but we run faster than anyone and we win games. Jokes on you, losers."

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
If I get it right, it's something like this:
Imagine if Bayern Munich hadn't won a single league title since the 80s, but still today behaved like the entitled, serial winning ****s they are/were.

Still, if it was between that (including the way how Liverpool have operated since the Rodgers respectively Klopp days) and a **** club like City just getting injected money and drugs into their system non stop, I'd begrudgingly favour the former. I also hate Guardiola big time since his Bayern days cause I had to witness his saintly philosopher coating but truly hypocritical doper character all the ****ing time in newspapers and on TV. Can't stand even the guys face anymore. Anything he says literally translates to putting on a nice smile and talking about the values of joga bonito but really meaning "yes I dope and and I'm an arrogant **** but we run faster than anyone and we win games. Jokes on you, losers."
These are my same exact sentiments as an outsider. I'm more pissed off by the likes of City and Chelsea than I am United and Liverpool. I certainly don't want Tottenham winning it of course. I'm curious to hear the explanations of others...

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
These are my same exact sentiments as an outsider. I'm more pissed off by the likes of City and Chelsea than I am United and Liverpool. I certainly don't want Tottenham winning it of course. I'm curious to hear the explanations of others...

I started hate them since Benitez's days.They played kinda boring and unpredictable football,can beat and lose to any team.And they had some ****s in their team in that time.Fans also had big arrogance.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
But there wasn't any snow at the end you were attacking... Because your groundsmen cleared it... But they did leave it at the other end where you were defending... What?
Make it tougher for the Leicester attackers

Latest posts

Top Bottom