• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Off You Pop, Klopp

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,284
  • Views 824,327

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Damn the guy seem begging to join Liverpool 😂
It amazes me how they telegraph every move in football

Imagine announcing to your colleagues and boss you're going for a job interview then posting in the company newsletter that you can't wait to hear the outcome one of your interview. Really bizarre. What if it falls through?

IrishGooner93

Slot is an extremely underwhelming klopp replacement. I just don't see it working. Like for an up and coming manager to make it at Liverpool etc and challenge for titles you really want a manager that done something pretty exceptional against the odds like klopp or alonso in the bundesliga did. This guys achievements aren't even that of ETH and De Boer. He done some decent work in European competitions but that's it.

Thrice

It amazes me how they telegraph every move in football

Imagine announcing to your colleagues and boss you're going for a job interview then posting in the company newsletter that you can't wait to hear the outcome one of your interview. Really bizarre. What if it falls through?
It looks like he's trying to pressure his club by making this public. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but he seems like a weasel.
I get that joining Liverpool would be a great opportunity for him, but a manager with class would handle this quietly.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom