• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Off You Pop, Klopp

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,199
  • Views 817,625

TheGreatWright8

Player:Jesus
They're really not unstoppable though. They have less depth than they have had in years past and if Haaland or KDB are hurt for an extended period, they could be in real trouble. Certainly they have more depth than we do but this year I can see it being a real war of attrition where at the end the healthiest club lifts the title. If we somehow keep our key players fit for the majority of the season and City are not able to then we absolutely could win the league.
Keep in mind they had extreme quality before Haaland he just amplifies that even more the guy is a genetic freak lol.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Keep in mind they had extreme quality before Haaland he just amplifies that even more the guy is a genetic freak lol.
They also had more depth than they do at present. They lost Jesus, Zinchenko and Sterling, all proven contributors at PL level. They are not as well placed to withstand an injury crisis as their depth has allowed in years prior. There is now a pretty decent drop off in their secondary options vs their preferred players which hasn't been the case in several years.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

They also had more depth than they do at present. They lost Jesus, Zinchenko and Sterling, all proven contributors at PL level. They are not as well placed to withstand an injury crisis as their depth has allowed in years prior. There is now a pretty decent drop off in their secondary options vs their preferred players which hasn't been the case in several years.

I’m positive that Kalvin is a big step down from Fernandinho.

One of the most underrated PL players of all time. Guy was class.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
qegw1r1b9ru91.jpg

Something is seriously wrong with the PL this season

TornadoTed

Established Member
They still have a good squad, too many players out of form and players like Diaz and Nunez who were playing well are injured.

I think they will continue to have an up and down season unless they get everyone back fit and firing.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I don't like to bash Ox too much, because it's really the injuries that ruined him the most. It was good riddance at the time for great money, only a year in contract, because he was injury-prone even back then. And then it really materialized for Liverpool with that very bad injury. But without that injury, he might have been better. I remember him having good performances in midfield for them before the injury.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
They still have a good squad, too many players out of form and players like Diaz and Nunez who were playing well are injured.

I think they will continue to have an up and down season unless they get everyone back fit and firing.
Yeah injuries have screwed them. Diaz is their most consistent threat, with him injured they look a bit pedestrian.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
I don't like to bash Ox too much, because it's really the injuries that ruined him the most. It was good riddance at the time for great money, only a year in contract, because he was injury-prone even back then. And then it really materialized for Liverpool with that very bad injury. But without that injury, he might have been better. I remember him having good performances in midfield for them before the injury.
Yeah I've got sympathy for the Ox.
Injuries totally ruined his career.
Was sad to see him leave at the time as he looked like he was gonna be a top player but it never happened & we got real good money.

Top Bottom