• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Off You Pop, Klopp

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,249
  • Views 820,432

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Liverpool do deserve better owner too John Henry seem lost interest and Liverpool start losing key members in the board i don't think klopp gonna stay either. They'll go into new direction now.

Who the richest American owner available? Apart from musk lol

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Pool fans are saying they’re gonna sign Mbappe and Bellingham now 🤣
Yeah they think oil state gonna take them. These fans are stupid same with Chelsea fans Saudi and UAE already have thier club. Still it'll be better owner than Henry

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Oh FSG not totally selling Liverpool seem they just want invite new shareholders to be part of ownership. Make sense because FSG bought Liverpool for 300m now Liverpool worth more than 2B at least.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
They don't have the stomach (and funds) for a total rebuild. They're cutting their losses especially with another new state backed club now in the league.
I follow thier baseball franchise Boston Red Sox because i like mlb they basically same as Liverpool had success few years and now declining and there little interest to improve again . Don't think this guy care much he bought Liverpool for 300m and now he trying to get 2x when selling because Liverpool surely worth 2 billions or more.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
I follow thier baseball franchise Boston Red Sox because i like mlb they basically same as Liverpool had success few years and now declining and there little interest to improve again . Don't think this guy care much he bought Liverpool for 300m and now he trying to get 2x when selling because Liverpool surely worth 2 billions or more.
Red Sox are the first and only MLB team to have won 4 World Series in the 21st century and are routinely one of the biggest spending teams in the sport. Baseball is a tough sport where it's tough to put it all together. They'll be back to having a good season shortly.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Red Sox are the first and only MLB team to have won 4 World Series in the 21st century and are routinely one of the biggest spending teams in the sport. Baseball is a tough sport where it's tough to put it all together. They'll be back to having a good season shortly.
Yeah that true the division they play in is difficult too.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Anyone surprised our top winger in Martinelli who is years younger then Liverpools experienced attacker got in Brazils WC squad over him? Eitherway, so happy for him, I was hoping he'd make the final 26 man squad. I'm certainly surprised Firminho got left out though considering how good he can be on his day,

Top Bottom