• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Off You Pop, Klopp

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,080
  • Views 804,537

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Top managers understand the concept of making concessions where needed. Some top managers also try and resist the temptation of allowing the media to single out one player.

Whatever Klopp truly thinks behind the scenes is neither here nor there for the wolves in the media to know, but this is a top response in my opinion.

Liverpool fans don’t know what they have man, but good luck to them.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
I kind of think there's some mental fatigue going on with them. They were on for a quadrupple last season and lost the 2 big competitions they wanted. That coupled with Henderson/Milner/VVD ageing and TAA being defensively suspect is seeing the wheels come off the previously well oiled system. Losing Mane is the other issue.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I kind of think there's some mental fatigue going on with them. They were on for a quadrupple last season and lost the 2 big competitions they wanted. That coupled with Henderson/Milner/VVD ageing and TAA being defensively suspect is seeing the wheels come off the previously well oiled system. Losing Mane is the other issue.
When you refuse to refresh the team that will always gonna what klopp do is buy good forwards he still depending on Henderson and Milner in 2022 ffs

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Physical fatigue is an issue too. Klopp has been using the same core of players for ~4-5 seasons playing a high press style with a lot of running. Its not like they've been blessed with a particularly deep squad either - its the same faces turning up weekly for high intensity PL and CL football. It eventually takes its toll.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
When you refuse to refresh the team that will always gonna what klopp do is buy good forwards he still depending on Henderson and Milner in 2022 ffs

I mean they have brought in Fabinho, Keita and Thiago but they don't really have the workrate of those 2. Henderson and Milner were both underrated as midfielders. Obviously they should of brought someone in the summer but last year they nearly did the quad with the squad they had.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Physical fatigue is an issue too. Klopp has been using the same core of players for ~4-5 seasons playing a high press style with a lot of running. Its not like they've been blessed with a particularly deep squad either - its the same faces turning up weekly for high intensity PL and CL football. It eventually takes its toll.
:bullseye: Think Klopp is a fantastic coach, but he does have this happen before at Dortmund. He pushes his players really hard and there simply has to be some tiredness and ageing coming into play at one time.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I mean they have brought in Fabinho, Keita and Thiago but they don't really have the workrate of those 2. Henderson and Milner were both underrated as midfielders. Obviously they should of brought someone in the summer but last year they nearly did the quad with the squad they had.
Guess Thiago and Kieta been joke with thier injures they can't stay fit for long. If klopp stays there he'll need to refresh the team nothing wrong to have faith on players but they reach thier limit.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Fabinho, Henderson and Thiago looking old in there.

Their fans are on Elliott but he’s a teenager working his way back from a year long injury.

Real question should be about how they’ve given Salah 400k a week on the edge of 30 and not improve the midfield.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
I'm also genuinely questioning if the PL is enforcing more restrictions on their asthma medicenes that they use to improve their stamina

Malky

Established Member
Fabinho, Henderson and Thiago looking old in there.

Their fans are on Elliott but he’s a teenager working his way back from a year long injury.

Real question should be about how they’ve given Salah 400k a week on the edge of 30 and not improve the midfield.
Would say the bigger question is blowing their budget on Nunez with their aging midfield.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Would be a good test against them at the weekend, they are still a good side, even though they have more evident flaws on display now.

Im quietly confident we can give a good account of ourselves at the Emirates. But you also know my mantra when it comes to top six games, and that is anything can happen because the smallest gap is exploitable.

Top Bottom