• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Off You Pop, Klopp

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,071
  • Views 802,153

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Is there some proper proof for this?

It's a well-known secret that most Norwegian skiers have "asthma". And they win a lot. (They do have good technique too, but it's quite ridiculous.)
The biggest disappointment I've ever had in an athlete is when Harry Kirvesniemi was revealed to have used EPO. One of the last people I'd ever think would do that. It was like seeing Oddvar Brå or Thomas Wassberg doing the same, unthinkable.

As for the asthma inhalers those are allowed by WADA, whether they should be is another matter. I would say they are a world apart from blood doping and EPO.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

The biggest disappointment I've ever had in an athlete is when Harry Kirvesniemi was revealed to have used EPO. One of the last people I'd ever think would do that. It was like seeing Oddvar Brå or Thomas Wassberg doing the same, unthinkable.

As for the asthma inhalers those are allowed by WADA, whether they should be is another matter. I would say they are a world apart from blood doping and EPO.
For sure. Yeah, there are some Finnish skiers that have been busted, and in those times it was likely more of a matter of being busted, rather than no one else using them.

I think those should be not allowed. If you have asthma, it's part of you being a human and athlete. Something should not be given that can dope you to being better than those who don't have asthma. Or "asthma".

I think I have heard even Pärmäkoski using that asthma medicine, but not sure. I don't agree with that either.

But I think Norwegian skiers do it the most. Their country's organization has huge influence in the sport, and seem to endorse it.

It's very unlikely so many athletes will go into a top sport from the beginning if they really have asthma.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Bajcetic just started his top level career few months ago it's unfair to judge this like judging Patino after few games in top level. But this sums up Liverpool midfield Klopp not trusting Kieta Jones Elliott and Thiago he'd rather start youngster.
Keita is a massive flop, especially for his fee. I'd be tempted to consider Thiago a flop as well. He's a great player, but more injured than not it seems. I don't see the special talent in Jones or Elliot, to be honest. We don't have to talk about the Ox, that was the robbery of the year when we sold him. So, poor recruitment f'd them.

To me it's obvious their midfield is just horrendous. Should've gotten two high-ceiling CM's and they'd be much more competitive this year.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Keita is a massive flop, especially for his fee. I'd be tempted to consider Thiago a flop as well. He's a great player, but more injured than not it seems. I don't see the special talent in Jones or Elliot, to be honest. We don't have to talk about the Ox, that was the robbery of the year when we sold him. So, poor recruitment f'd them.

To me it's obvious their midfield is just horrendous. Should've gotten two high-ceiling CM's and they'd be much more competitive this year.
i think Elliot and Jones could improve but the rest yeah they just not good enough Kieta just spend his liverpool career injured Thiago at least gave them 2 good seasons Ox is just waste of space. they likely need 3 midfielders in summer

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Yeah ofc I'm not expecting Bajcetic to boss Madrid, I'm not even blaming the player but you could see that it was too much for him.

If this was prime Liverpool he could probably get buy but putting him into a team that was already struggling against Madrid was just asking for a loss.

Reactions: A_G

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

For sure. Yeah, there are some Finnish skiers that have been busted, and in those times it was likely more of a matter of being busted, rather than no one else using them.

I think those should be not allowed. If you have asthma, it's part of you being a human and athlete. Something should not be given that can dope you to being better than those who don't have asthma. Or "asthma".

I think I have heard even Pärmäkoski using that asthma medicine, but not sure. I don't agree with that either.

But I think Norwegian skiers do it the most. Their country's organization has huge influence in the sport, and seem to endorse it.

It's very unlikely so many athletes will go into a top sport from the beginning if they really have asthma.
It's widespread in all sport. I'd say pretty much everyone is doing it so the playing ground is kind of level I guess.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

It's widespread in all sport. I'd say pretty much everyone is doing it so the playing ground is kind of level I guess.
Yeah, I just don't think it's right, and it looks like doping to me.

It's pretty ridiculous thought that so many persons who have asthma, would go into professional sports.

If you have ashtma, your body or genes are just not made for it. It's part of who you are.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

From their tie two years ago, to this day I've no idea how Milner wasn't sent off for that. Absolute ******, knew he was an absolute clogger compared to the class of the Madrid players.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Yeah ofc I'm not expecting Bajcetic to boss Madrid, I'm not even blaming the player but you could see that it was too much for him.

If this was prime Liverpool he could probably get buy but putting him into a team that was already struggling against Madrid was just asking for a loss.
Makes you appreciate Wilshere against Barcelona even more.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Bro…

what could have been man.

Prime Wilshere was so good...

lineup.png

...he might have even got in this team!

Pop Tart

Established Member
talked about as one of the best managers currently active yet only won 1 pl title, got two domestic cups last year but won them after extra time, also won his only cl against Sp**s. forever real *****.

overrated club and manager

TornadoTed

Established Member
I was talking to an acquaintance who is a Liverpool fan and I said that Liverpool would end up 4th by at least 5-6 points and he couldn't believe I thought it would be that comfortable.

They were so close to achieving arguably the greatest quadruple in club history last season. Getting 92 points and still losing the league by a point and losing the Champions league final must have been a crushing blow both mentally and physically.

They may be on the 'way down' but no way do they go from the Liverpool of last year to terrible in the space of 6 months. They are still a top class side and I fancy them to finish really strong.

I bet he doesn't think my prediction is that crazy after today :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
They are us in 2005/2006, after our 2001-2005 core started to age...coming off a great side that has competed at the top very well, they need a bit of a rebuild to try and get back to going up against the best sides next season like City and Arsenal for the title.

But they have more than enough about them to get Top Four ahead of average as **** teams like Sp**s, Newcastle and even Seven-chester United.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They very inconsistent this season that the difference from thier last few years.

They still have big chance of finishing 4th if they keep getting results because Sp**s and Newcastle no better than them

Latest posts+

Top Bottom