• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Off You Pop, Klopp

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,071
  • Views 802,069

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
That performance was embarassing.

It's how you expect Sp**s to go out, not Liverpool.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

We're a better side than utd, can actually string more than 5 passes together , and pool might not rise in the same manner as today but actually dreading playing them at anfield in our run in. Type of team and place that could completely knock the stuffing out of us.

Yep. I'm just happy we've got Trossard who scored a hat-trick at Anfield in October (I mean WTF?!) and Jesus and Zinny who have that "we can achieve anything" mentality. The three of them will help the team psychologically. Who knows...maybe, just maybe we can get something here. We beat Sp**s away after all and that is unheard of.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
They have so much work to do to get back to their 2018-2022 levels, tbh.

Even if Klopp stays, they pretty much need a new spine... that's not just about getting quality players, but also characters and leaders, as the likes of Virgil and Henderson won't be easily replaced and both are looking past it...so difficult to do.

Exactly like us in 2006, when our Invincibles needed replacing...though they don't have a stadium to pay off at the same time.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This is pretty crazy. But then I think people forget Henderson was on the bench a fair few times that season, but also for a period they played 4-2-3-1 with both Shaqiri and Salah starting. Keita was also preferred to Henderson at times.

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli

The Dutch always criticize their best players in a ridiculous way lol, the whole squad is filled with mediocrity but they'd rather focus on our best defender. It's like they expect him to win the game on his own while the attack can't score and the midfield is constantly being overrun.

Overly negative punditry, they love to slag off their best players.

Tnegs

Was looking at some transfer figures it’s quite shocking how little Pool have invested in their squad. Over the last 5 years they have won the league and the CL while making the CL final 3 times and they have a net spend of about 250m. We haven’t played in the CL at all during that period and won 1 FA Cup yet we have a net spend of 480m. I wonder what is going on over there and why Klopp is just putting up with it.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Their team is finished, needs 7-8 players

What really is unforgivable is how they have allowed players like Henderson, Milner and even Fabinho to continue in their midfield, so far beyond their late 20s.

I really do rate Klopp as a coach, but that is just negligent management on his part.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
IMG-20230402-WA0007.jpg

The flying dutchman

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

What really is unforgivable is how they have allowed players like Henderson, Milner and even Fabinho to continue in their midfield, so far beyond their late 20s.

I really do rate Klopp as a coach, but that is just negligent management on his part.
Agreed, but tbf fsg are a poor mans Glazers imo. They wont fund a rebuild imo

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Bit of a shocker with Jurgen calling in at Sportstalk here. Big scoop for Carragher this:

Fortunately you have Joe from the Wirral to give a bit of perspective to things. I do wonder if "Ken from Mumbai" is not a certain AM'er in disguise....

CountChocula

Agreed, but tbf fsg are a poor mans Glazers imo. They wont fund a rebuild imo
Still one can't help but wonder if they took the 100M+ from Darwin / Gakpo and got decent midfield cover like Guimaraes / Caicedo while operating with what they had up top (Bobby Firmino), they would be in a much better spot than they are in now.

It's as if Klopp gambled on Fabinho / Henderson / Thiago giving him another season or two so they could blow away the opposition with attacking options and make one last challenge for CL / league, except he lost that gamble really badly. Otherwise I can't understand the gamble on Nunez / Gakpo at all when his MF is so dire.

Last edited:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom