• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Slot Shame

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,308
  • Views 830,542

Oh_Snap

Klopp's teams get stronger over years. While he managed to get the title at Dortmund in 3 years - i think he'll do it with liverpool in 4. Their (his?) transfer business is nothing else but impressive. klopp will hit a peak with them before they go down. also: people calling him a fraud shouldn't be allowed to post on a football forum. there's only maybe a handful of managers that have a signature playstyle and are successful with it, Klopp's one of them and his signature playstyle is breathtaking (in the good and bad way). still hope the ****s get relegated though.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Their new away kit is horrible

liverpool-18-19-away-kit-2.jpg

Their new away kit is horrible

liverpool-18-19-away-kit-2.jpg

Why is Ox always trying to pretend he is relevant at Liverpool? He is a top club players switch merchant. Nobody cares about him anymore at Arsenal and nobody cares about him at Liverpool either. There are stories of Liverpool fan kids that don't even know who is there.

He should stop pretending he is anything at all photos Liverpool do. Its just pathetic.

Van Djik gets it right.

Last edited:

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Irrelevant FC.

Which is why I enjoy their games. Let's see what Fabinho and the other guy does to them.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Salah signs a new deal.

Salah, Firmino, Mane, VVD and the two new guys...Quite a decent team. Ox too.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
"Mistakes will happen; I don't like it, he doesn't like it," said Klopp.

Klopp said Karius "could" have saved the shot, but that it was "not easy to deal with".

"Let's carry on and make the best of all these situations by learning from them," said Klopp.

Klopp having to defend a preseason mistake! Just wait for the season to start. :lol:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
"Mistakes will happen; I don't like it, he doesn't like it," said Klopp.

Klopp said Karius "could" have saved the shot, but that it was "not easy to deal with".

"Let's carry on and make the best of all these situations by learning from them," said Klopp.

Klopp having to defend a preseason mistake! Just wait for the season to start. :lol:

Klopp's credit is sky high with L'pool fans right now, he could pretty much do anything and they'd be fine with it. But if he goes into the new season with Karius as no. 1 and he's still seen as a weak link, then that credit might not last so long.

There are similarities with Wenger in some respects. A lot of what they do is very admirable, namely having so much faith in players, but is it conducive to winning?

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Is there any reason that their pre-season's are seemingly much longer than other teams. Noticed this the past few seasons, they have 9 games arranged. The past few years they've normally played 2 or 3 games before the other big teams get started.

Nyctophobia

Established Member
I feel bad for Karius, he had a rough start at Liverpool and Klopp had to come out and protect the guy and put him on the bench just so that he wouldn't be bombarded, then he gets into the starters and does a decent job until that finale.

He must be at a all time low right now and we know how it is nowadays you cannot escape from people talking **** about you or harassing you, I don't wish that on anyone.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I feel bad for Karius, he had a rough start at Liverpool and Klopp had to come out and protect the guy and put him on the bench just so that he wouldn't be bombarded, then he gets into the starters and does a decent job until that finale.

He must be at a all time low right now and we know how it is nowadays you cannot escape from people talking **** about you or harassing you, I don't wish that on anyone.

Wouldn't feel too sorry. Not exactly keeping low profile. :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom