• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Off You Pop, Klopp

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,080
  • Views 804,472

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Really difficult to see him ever getting back to the player he was after multiple ligament damage. He's going to have to change his game massively.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Sh*t, that is brutal, gotta feel for the lad there. He was in great form before that injury. How long till he's back in that form? Beginning of 2020 maybe? Jesus

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Imagine you've just missed the World Cup and you're sat there thinking you'll be lucky to be back in form for the Euros in 2 f*cking years. That's not nice.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
You never know when injuries like this will occur so should really put full effort into all games when fit.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Tbf if Ox was still in contention for the Euros in 2 years time then England will have serious problems in midfield. Surely there'll be at least 2/3 who'll emerge (hopefully some of our lads included) who'll have far more technical ability than someone like Ox.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I was left very unconvinced by Alisson during the WC. He looked shaky literally every time the ball was in the air. He flapped a few times on set pieces and crosses. Could see him struggling a bit, especially with the pressure of that price tag.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
I was left very unconvinced by Alisson during the WC. He looked shaky literally every time the ball was in the air. He flapped a few times on set pieces and crosses. Could see him struggling a bit, especially with the pressure of that price tag.

He might take a bit of time to adapt but he's a very good keeper. No point disparaging him just cos he's going to Liverpool. If he was coming here we'd be going mental.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Hardly disparaging if it's just noticing things about him, he had a few flakey moments even at Roma where he made some rash decisions. At times he looks too confident to the point of arrogance when he was the ball at his feet. Haven't really seen him punished an awful lot for it though. We don't have to pretend that he's a world class flawless goalkeeper either.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
I've said this about Alisson previously, when he was linked with Madrid/Barcelona. He's literally a taller Ospina

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

He might take a bit of time to adapt but he's a very good keeper. No point disparaging him just cos he's going to Liverpool. If he was coming here we'd be going mental.
An acknowledgement of something that took place is not the same as disparaging someone.:rolleyes: It's worth noting that I said as much about him during the WC before his destination was revealed. Whether he's going to Liverpool, Arsenal, or MK Dons he looks shaky on crosses and set pieces. That's a fact. An unpleasant fact is still a fact.

Jae

Haven't got much love for the Ox in all honesty, however I wouldn't wish that kind of injury on anyone. At least it's Liverpool's problem and not ours.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
When Ox signed for Liverpool, there was all this chatter about how unfit he was and digs at our staff. They gave him time off and started afresh. Hopefully this goes some way to dispelling the myth that Wenger's methods were the cause of all his injuries.

MustOezil

Some of you may disagree with me, but I for one have no sympathy for Chamberlain. ****ed us over by forcing a move to Liverpool so late into last summer and jumped ship when we lost champions league.

How can you forget the disgusting performance he put on against Liverpool on his last game for us?

Nasri and van Persie have more respect from me for what they have done for the club, which is telling.

I would be happy if Ox ended his career.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Sad news for Ox personally, but Liverpool won't miss him too much.

They are doing fantastic business. Yes, Klopp is a hypocrite if you judge him on his word that he would never spend as much on one player as United did.. but they knocked us out of top four twice in the last two years, reached a CL final and are spending like we were promised we could do by Ivan in 2013 when he mentioned that we were on par with superclubs and could buy anyone apart from Messi or Ronaldo.

MustOezil

Sad news for Ox personally, but Liverpool won't miss him too much.

They are doing fantastic business. Yes, Klopp is a hypocrite if you judge him on his word that he would never spend as much on one player as United did.. but they knocked us out of top four twice in the last two years, reached a CL final and are spending like we were promised we could do by Ivan in 2013 when he mentioned that we were on par with superclubs and could buy anyone apart from Messi or Ronaldo.

The first year when we marginally lost out to liverpool for fourth was so painful. We lost Cazorla for nearly the whole season and were forced to play a raw Xhaka, which I think cost us the point we needed to qualify. I still think we should have denied Wilsheres loan to Bournemouth, but Wenger was too loyal to Jack.

I am excited to see Emery and the new staff whip some steel into this team. The culture of mediocrity needs to be phased out.

That whole British core from a few years back was a ****ing disaster. injury prone, mediocre and with mental fortitude of a potato

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Ox likely to miss the whole season according to the BBC article today. They kept that quiet.

Ox’s injury record for us wasn’t the best.

Bet Wenger was frustrated with Welbeck, Theo, Ramsey, Ox, Wilshere, Cazorla, Vermaelen, Diaby etc He could never keep a settled side.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist

He had a brilliant season at Roma. One thing that does concern me, though, is that it was his only season playing in a top league. He spent the 2016-17 season sitting behind Szczesny. Didn't even get a Serie A appearance. So Liverpool is laying out an awful chunk of money for a guy with so little experience. He hadn't even had a full season as the starter at SC Internacional before going to Roma. Tons of ability though.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom