• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Off You Pop, Klopp

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,199
  • Views 817,401

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Looks like they'll be in pot 3 for the Champions League draw. Hard to see Benfica not making it past PAOK

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Look at this man's teeth. This is not normal. How is he getting away with this?

3880.jpg

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Despite all the money spent Klopp doesn't think Liverpool should be expected to win trophies ffs. :lol:

I agree with him tbh. This Liverpool team have to be the most overrated football team I've ever seen, everyones claiming they're gonna challenge City and might win the league I don't see how and why.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I agree with him tbh. This Liverpool team have to be the most overrated football team I've ever seen, everyones claiming they're gonna challenge City and might win the league I don't see how and why.

Watching the Sunday Supplement just there (don't know why I keep watching that sh*t) and John Cross was waxing lyrical about how well Liverpool played yesterday and how exciting it was, I was like really? I watched the game and they weren't good or exciting, got a bit lucky with the win.

Liverpool have now reached a stage where it doesn't actually matter how they play, people will still talk about their style of play and their front 3 no matter what. I suppose it's a sign of success. It happened with us too. For a long time, people would talk about how attractive we were to watch even if we weren't. It probably says more about the English media's rudimentary understanding of football than anything.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Watching the Sunday Supplement just there (don't know why I keep watching that sh*t) and John Cross was waxing lyrical about how well Liverpool played yesterday and how exciting it was, I was like really? I watched the game and they weren't good or exciting, got a bit lucky with the win.

Liverpool have now reached a stage where it doesn't actually matter how they play, people will still talk about their style of play and their front 3 no matter what. I suppose it's a sign of success. It happened with us too. For a long time, people would talk about how attractive we were to watch even if we weren't. It probably says more about the English media's rudimentary understanding of football than anything.

They were excellent in the first 20 minutes but very strange performance after. No idea what cross is on about.

Rumour

Still no mention of this here?

Wonder if he had other things on his mind, like the sex tape doing the rounds allegedly featuring him...

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
There's nothing open in the transfer section, so I guess I'll put this here. It's not really just about Keita, but about all the summer transfers. You can probably guess that Arsenal got a bargain with Torreira and Chelsea paid crazy over the top for Kepa.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Klopp is talking about playing Sturridge and Firmino together, ffs if it works these wankers are walking the league and we'll all have to put up with their fan base gloating. Might have to find a different sport.

Sturridge
Mane Firmino Salah
Keita Fabinho
Robertson Van Dijk Gomez TAA
Allison

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Not concerned about them walking anything to be honest.

City are still the better side overall, albeit with less of a margin. Also its match day five and the full schedule hasnt kicked in yet.

Lets see where we are around match day 20.

Latest posts

Top Bottom