• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Off You Pop, Klopp

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,281
  • Views 824,000

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Not concerned about them walking anything to be honest.

City are still the better side overall, albeit with less of a margin. Also its match day five and the full schedule hasnt kicked in yet.

Lets see where we are around match day 20.
They're just scoring tons right now. Pretty **** at the back, to be honest. They will lose lots once they start misfiring.

reminds me of their Sterling/Suarez days.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Not concerned about them walking anything to be honest.

City are still the better side overall, albeit with less of a margin. Also its match day five and the full schedule hasnt kicked in yet.

Lets see where we are around match day 20.
This is the same sentiment as the Leicester year. Liverpool are genuine title challengers this year, they're form isn't going to just dwindle away...

They are dispatching teams quite comfortably. It would be a miracle if City or Liverpool didn't win the league.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
This is the same sentiment as the Leicester year. Liverpool are genuine title challengers this year, they're form isn't going to just dwindle away...

They are dispatching teams quite comfortably. It would be a miracle if City or Liverpool didn't win the league.

Definitely title contenders, no doubt about that.

Whether they will outlast City, and Chelsea who may abandon the Europa League as well... remains to be seen.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
They're just scoring tons right now. Pretty **** at the back, to be honest. They will lose lots once they start misfiring.

reminds me of their Sterling/Suarez days.

They have only conceded 2 goals in the pl, their defence has looked great so far.

They definitely looks the most impressive so far, they have a difficult run coming up, let's see where they are after that..

ThlRama

Player:Saka
I personally think that Chelsea have looked better overall and Liverpool have gotten a bit lucky with their results, but it all remains to be seen.

ThlRama

:eek:I d take a Lpool win title if we cant handle to win the league. Chelsea and city are disgusting teams

Nah, I hate Liverpool as much as Tottenham and maybe even more because they actually are a threat, absolutely no chance I'd happily have them win the League over Chelsea or the Manchester clubs. Especially City I don't feel much about, even though they're sugar honeys.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
If they win the league with this squad, do we start tagging trax and calling for an updated squad cost theory?

Good thing the league is won in May 2019 then ey...

You'd want
Nah, I hate Liverpool as much as Tottenham and maybe even more because they actually are a threat, absolutely no chance I'd happily have them win the League over Chelsea or the Manchester clubs. Especially City I don't feel much about, even though they're sugar honeys.
You'd want United to win the title over Pool!:bounce: I guess the feelings about United are very different depending on Continents of origin! Most African Arsenal fans I know, I included hate United and that red nose Fergie with so much passion. It felt like the apocalypse here when they used to win the league or beat us. Still remember feeling sick when we were thrashed 8-2! Most wouldn't even mind a Tottenham win over them methinks!

Last edited:

ThlRama

You'd want United to win the title over Pool!:bounce: I guess the feelings about United are very different depending on Continents of origin! Most African Arsenal fans I know, I included hate United with passion. Most wouldn't even mind a Tottenham win over them methinks!

Yeah mate, it's all relevant. I personally can't stand Liverpool, I consider both their club structure and a big portion of their fanbase utterly classless, not to mention that my area is loaded with Liverpool fans. United I have more respect for, although of course I always want them to lose when no other rival of ours benefits!

Yeah mate, it's all relevant. I personally can't stand Liverpool, I consider both their club structure and a big portion of their fanbase utterly classless, not to mention that my area is loaded with Liverpool fans. United I have more respect for, although of course I always want them to lose when no other rival of ours benefits!
Well, at least you wish losses on them somehow.

ThlRama

Well, at least you wish losses on them somehow.

Of course I do! I love their meltdowns, and as long as Mourinho is there the pleasure is double (I had no reason to enjoy the pain of Moyes or van Gaal in particular, just the club's back then.)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Quadruple

giphy.gif

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom