• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Off You Pop, Klopp

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,191
  • Views 816,588

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Mane is a doubt for the weekend, Salah & VVD injured as well, now this. Bad international break for Pool.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Seeing people unable to believe his chat is that bad. For me it’s the opposite. Guy’s probably never been turned down in his life. Playing for Liverpool and earning 45k a week is probably all most women need to hear.

Seeing people unable to believe his chat is that bad. For me it’s the opposite. Guy’s probably never been turned down in his life. Playing for Liverpool and earning 45k a week is probably all most women need to hear.

Yeah when I met him all I had to hear Liverpool and 45k a week and I couldn't stop following around asking him to be father of my children.

ptrcopp

I think it was in the Mustafi thread where I commented about van Dijk, but I think yesterday showed why doesn’t deserve the label as the most-expensive CB.

It was at fault in some way for both goals. Both were defensive shambles that even we would lament. But for the first goal VVD is very deep and not helping his other defenders pressure the ball that’s pinging around in the box. And on the second should have cut out the pass across from Mbappe.

There were other instances too. And he always seems to be slightly out of position. Most of the time his pace is enough to recover, but you cannot rely on it all the time, and not against the better sides.

carlito'sway

Established Member
As entertaining as the premier league is, I have always said that from an organizational / tactical standpoint, teams in the other top leagues in Europe are much better prepared.
The last few games, in particular OL-City and this PSG-Pool have not done much to change that opinion. Yesterday, Liverpool was outmaneuvered and outcoached and Klopp did not seem to have any solution or response.

Latest posts

Top Bottom