• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Off You Pop, Klopp

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,126
  • Views 805,652

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Look at this ****ing clown whinging about stuff like this when Liverpool had the most days between games during the festive period and after all the money they've spent maybe they should have better depth in case of a few injuries.

Always the victims.

DwX4mA5U8AAZde3.jpg:large

0_Allegri-twitter-likes.png

Well in Max. :lol::lol::lol:

Tbh, I do remember reading somewhere that Allegri didn't rate Klopp at all as a coach and when Juve faced Dortmund in the CL a few years ago he told his players it'd be like a training game for his side due to the way Klopp set his team up. Juve won 5-1 on aggregate. Although I can't remember where I read this and everytime I've searched nothing has came up so who knows if it's true or not. I definitely remember reading about it.
Were we ever in for this guy by the way as a successor to Wenger btw?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I’m hoping these win the league now. I’m gonna cop a lot of grief off friends, family and co-workers but them winning would give me hope for us.

They were even worse than us a few years back, Hodgson and Dalglish as managers struggling to get top 6.

I can’t root for a team pumped full of roids and dirty money to win.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I’m hoping these win the league now. I’m gonna cop a lot of grief off friends, family and co-workers but them winning would give me hope for us.

They were even worse than us a few years back, Hodgson and Dalglish as managers struggling to get top 6.

With you here mate. Pretty much exactly my stance including the ridicule from family and friends.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

I would maybe agree with you but I just cannot have their owners winning a World Series with Boston and the Premier League back to back. It's just too nauseating for this New Yorker to think about.

Let's play Aubamawang

It's about time MOTD exposed Liverpuddle for the cheating ***** that they are. How on earth does Salah not get a yellow card for diving? It's about time refs stop being biased at Anfield and do their jobs. I dare say the ref will say he saw it so the FA won't ban him either. One rule for LFC, another for everyone else. Shocker.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

I would rather Klopp and Shaq win it. There is no secrecy that i like germans. They are hard-working people, no talk- much non-sense, in general I like their culture. So, why not?

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Ignoring the insufferable elements of their fanbase it's hard to begrudge them a league title after the steps they've made the last few years. They certainly deserve it if they keep up their current form. Klopp can be a bit out there but he comes across as a likeable character that sets up his team to play the right way.

Hard to ignore it being 30 years since the Hillsborough disaster either.

Would much rather they win this year instead of oil FC winning back to back titles setting momentum for a period of dominance that many of us feared would happen under pep combined with the money they're throwing around.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Hate their fans. Hate City more though, they have gotten away with cheating in an absurd way and no one seems to care.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Shut up.

Everyone was complaining about doping, unfairness, oil and still support MC. And I do believe that something strange is going on with that team. In one match they look like cats in the next match they look completely a different team.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom