• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Off You Pop, Klopp

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,080
  • Views 804,472

a_fourteen

Established Member
They're on a temporary high. They've still got united, Sp**s, city and chelsea to play. With the exception of Sp**s they'll be lucky to get any points off the other three.

Sydney Gooner

Established Member
jones said:
It won't, if they sell Suárez (and that's if, can't see too many clubs paying north of 60m) they will spend a big chunk of that on replacements, they will have to what with their paper-thin squad. They will remain in the red for a long time, not that it matters to anyone but their accountants because FFP will do **** all.

They'll be fine provided as long as they get CL football. I expect them to get it for next season but I it will probably be a one off.

burnsjed

Established Member
^^ Thought those games were at Anfield though?
Think they will be in fine shape for at least top 4.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
They'll sh!t the bed. They'll battle t out with Sp**s for 4th. We'll ease cosily ahead of them.

KMC

Taylor Gang Gunners said:
I appreciate what you're trying to say Mr. KMC, but my reaction to this thread is simply;

tumblr_lqf1bd9n301qmr00d.gif

I don't want to seem like a ****. But I hate GIFS and youve been found out to be a knobhead. :D :D

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
RAWK is what you're after I think.

You're clearly the knobhead for bumping this in an attempt to gloat.

However, after the bottle job Liverpool produced, hell yes, let's ****ing laugh.

KMC

I was right you was wrong.

Liverpool 2nd.

United 7th

Am I talking nonsense like your GIF was implying?

I make a fully assessed opinion and get laughed at, All I'm doing is basking in the glory of being correct and you being wrong. "Expert"

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
KMC said:

Liverpool 2nd.

United 7th

I make a fully assessed opinion and get laughed at, All I'm doing is basking in the glory of being correct and you being wrong. "Expert"

How old are you? 9?

So what they finished 2nd, who gives a flying ****, I couldn't care less about Liverpool, or what you think of them.

They proved to be bottle jobs and title pretenders.

entropy13

Established Member
And KMC still haven't addressed my concern which I posted last November.

Then he bumped the thread with the benefit of hindsight. :lol:

KMC

Taylor Gang Gunners said:
KMC said:

Liverpool 2nd.

United 7th

How old are you? 9?

So what they finished 2nd, who gives a flying ****, I couldn't care less about Liverpool, or what you think of them.

They proved to be bottle jobs and title pretenders.

Enough for you to come on laugh at a thread, if you don't care I'm the pope

Ohh the 3rd point is funny isn't it? Who was First for 128 days and failed to win it? You got the cheek to call them title pretenders? Oh Dear

Bottlers yes, but we would all like to be in that position. They have challenged for the title in one season then we have for the past 8.

KMC

Stevez said:
It's funny because TGG didn't even say KMC was wrong in what he was saying. Only that the title of the thread and the general kiss-ass feel it has to is lame, which it is. Liverpool got 2nd with Suarez and Sturridge. We got 4th and the FA cup with Giroud and Sanogo. Yeah, I'm still laughing at Pool no matter how "proud" they all are of Gerrard and his handing the title to City on a platter.

Worst "I told you so" ever, bro. :lol:

You're the pedantic one on the forum. Noted.

Not kiss ass at all. Showing a bit of a alternative view to what is posted on A-M. Kiss ass? OK

We won our first trophy in 9 years. Proud yes? But winning trophies should be a yearly thing for a club our our size.

We won the trophy with Ramsey, Koscielny and Cazorla, if we are going along the pedantic route :D

Suave Gooner89

Established Member
KMC said:
[

Bottlers yes, but we would all like to be in that position. They have challenged for the title in one season then we have for the past 8.

I honestly wouldn't want to be in their position. They've mounted, what, two proper title challenges in the past quarter century give or take?

We've consistently finished above them during our barren spell and qualified for the CL despite spending significantly less than them (Andy Carroll for 35 million...?)

I'm no soothsayer but I'm fairly certain this was a one off: this was their chance to win the league whilst Man United imploded, we dropped off, City struggled early and were complacent away from home, and Chelsea faltered against the small teams; all the while Liverpool had the luxury of not having to play in Europe and focus solely on the Premier League whilst their star player Suarez had an unprecedented season. This was their one chance where everything fell into place for them and the stars aligned perfectly in Liverpool... And then.... Gerrard slipped.

No, I'd hate to be in their position to be honest: fleeting success that in the end yielded nothing - the status quo will be restored next season.

I reckon it will be me saying "I told you so" come next May. :wink:

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
KMC was right though, their team has been transformed and they're now a real force now. The players will now believe they can win the title and will start the season fast.

I'm jealous that their board invests and ours seemingly doesn't/hasn't. I don't think they've signed that well overall though, under Rodgers they've spent allot and only Sturridge and Countinho have been quality additions.

Their team is very reliant on Suarez, Sturridge and Coutinho and they've been lucky with injuries. If Suarez and Sturridge get injured at the same time for a sustained period I'd imagine a collapse.

musicmonkey

Established Member
Robbie Fowler thinks they should sign Fabregas...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-transfer-rumours-cesc-fabregas-3639410" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... as-3639410</a>

fabo

6.51 / 10
ArsenesNO1Fan said:
Their team is very reliant on Suarez, Sturridge and Coutinho and they've been lucky with injuries. If Suarez and Sturridge get injured at the same time for a sustained period I'd imagine a collapse.

Isn't every team reliant on their best players.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
OP wrong about Henderson. Just saying.

I think I deserve more kudos for saying Sp**s would finish above Man Utd tbf, and that was after a few games. A supreme call, if I may so so myself. Suck it, OP. Suck it.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom