• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Slot Shame

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,371
  • Views 833,287

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Klopp is leaving after 9 years. Makes me respsct wenger even more. When when Wenger didn't have the same level of players anymore, he stuck around to help build the club and help with the transition to the Emirates. It must have been mentally draining being here 22 years.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Right but he's supposed to be one of their leaders and people have no issue wanking him off when he shrinks in the biggest moments. It's weird to me.

Don’t think anyone’s wanking him off bruce. He’s clearly past his prime but what’s mad to me is the disrespect Liverpool fans are showing him after everything he’s given them. He’s a legend for them and I’m sure after some time they’ll remember that.

Henderson and Milner were also well past their prime at the end of their Liverpool careers, way worse than Salah and never faced the same kind of heat. It was all “thanks for the memories we will always love you but all things come to an end” energy.

Makes you think…

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Don’t think anyone’s wanking him off bruce. He’s clearly past his prime but what’s mad to me is the disrespect Liverpool fans are showing him after everything he’s given them. He’s a legend for them and I’m sure after some time they’ll remember that.

Henderson and Milner were also well past their prime at the end of their Liverpool careers, way worse than Salah and never faced the same kind of heat. It was all “thanks for the memories we will always love you but all things come to an end” energy.

Makes you think…
I don't care about the Liverpool fans. I'm talking about the media in general who will kill a 22 year old Bukayo Saka for struggling and call our players bottlers but forget this guy in his prime letting a shoulder injury take him out of a CL final and totally ignore how he has ghosted this run in. How the Liverpool supporters feel about him is none of my concern. I just want to understand how this player and this team get more of a pass for bottling than we did after we were told they'd win the league because of their experience and because of their match winners like Salah. I have nothing against him personally. I think we all know why there is the difference in characterization among certain elements though. They love stereotypically English mediocrity over Johnny Foreigner.

fute

Within the last 2 weeks, Liverpool went from title contenders, potential treble winners to a Chelsea-like, Man U-like circus on and off the pitch.

Crazy.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Within the last 2 weeks, Liverpool went from title contenders, potential treble winners to a Chelsea-like, Man U-like circus on and off the pitch.

Crazy.

Imagine being on course for a historic quadruple in January to find yourself in the midst of a Ten Hag season by the end of April.

If that's not soul-crushing, I don't know what is.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member

Makes you think…
The reason why is because the fan base (not just Liverpool's but any fan base) will always be less harsher on players who have a lot of credit in the bank but are clearly on the decline as long as they seem to be trying their utmost in terms of desire and commitment.

Mo lately is perceived as having checked out. Whether that be his body language, intensity on the field or even a while back comments by his agent. One thing fans get very touchy about is when they feel a player is disrespecting their club. This might not be the reality but when things aren't going great on the pitch perception is everything.

When they saw Henderson near the end getting run past as he wasn't there or grandpa Milner getting skinned time after time at right back, they didn't have any doubt they were ready to die for the shirt. This buys you so much goodwill. Mo Salah they feel would more likely throw the shirt at Klopp's face than die for it.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom