• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Slot Shame

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,317
  • Views 831,248

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Its the winter break, why should he show up for a poxy replay in a rubbish cup?

Line has been drawn in the sand now, the FA Cup is dead.

I assume you celebrated all Arsène's 7 FA Cup wins, and rightly so.

If Arteta wins it this year, what will you do?

GDeep™

League is very weak
I assume you celebrated all Arsène's 7 FA Cup wins, and rightly so.

If Arteta wins it this year, what will you do?
It’s lost it’s gloss in recent years, what don’t you get? Klopp isn’t even attending the match or sending any of his first team squad.

If we win I wouldn’t care at all, dead cup.

Riou

It’s lost it’s gloss in recent years, what don’t you get? Klopp isn’t even attending the match or sending any of his first team squad.

If we win I wouldn’t care at all, dead cup.

I really don't care what Klopp is doing, but if you want to just be annoyed over everything that's fine.

I hate that Kroenke has kind of killed us as a top club, I would love to go back to winning leagues and genuinely challenging for Champions Leagues again...but with our owner, against other teams owners, that's just not on the cards.

But I love Arteta, and I want him to win as many trophies as he can...and in our current situation, the best trophy we can win is the Europa League/FA Cup...ok they aren't the best of the best, but they are trophies with a lot of history, trophies that I want to win.

You have to find a bit of happiness in your club mate, what's the point of being pissed off all the time, it won't change anything...sometimes just being happy, can make a world of difference.

So if Arteta wins the FA Cup this year...I will tell ya, with a tear in my eye, it will be the greatest moment in my life...

As it will mean Mikel isn't a complete loser like Poch ;)

GDeep™

League is very weak
I really don't care what Klopp is doing, but if you want to just be annoyed over everything that's fine.

I hate that Kroenke has kind of killed us as a top club, I would love to go back to winning leagues and genuinely challenging for Champions Leagues again...but with our owner, against other teams owners, that's just not on the cards.

But I love Arteta, and I want him to win as many trophies as he can...and in our current situation, the best trophy we can win is the Europa League/FA Cup...ok they aren't the best of the best, but they are trophies with a lot of history, trophies that I want to win.

You have to find a bit of happiness in your club mate, what's the point of being pissed off all the time, it won't change anything...sometimes just being happy, can make a world of difference.

So if Arteta wins the FA Cup this year...I will tell ya, with a tear in my eye, it will be the greatest moment in my life...

As it will mean Mikel isn't a complete loser like Poch ;)
You think I’m going to read all that?

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Disrespecting local cup. Cheating in the league. Surely this will mark the end of Klopp in England?

giphy.gif

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Simon Mignolet seems to think his old club are set to dominate for years. They've definitely got a good 4-5 years in this current cycle of players and if they keep the core of the squad together and klopp in charge then it's hard to disagree with him.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This backs up what I've been seeing all season, not necessarily brilliant performances, in fact some pretty rubbish ones (I've friends who support Liverpool who'll admit this too btw) but their mentality is the difference have to give them credit for that. In spite of how rubbish the league is you can't deny they've done well to take advantage of it this season.

Riou

...Carragher was a great player for Liverpool, but I always found it hard to take him seriously, as he was constantly embarrassed by Henry.

That FA Cup one in 2007, what is Jamie trying to do! :lol:

Keplaz

...Carragher was a great player for Liverpool, but I always found it hard to take him seriously, as he was constantly embarrassed by Henry.

That FA Cup one in 2007, what is Jamie trying to do! :lol:
He had no pace. He was a good player but I didn't rate him. Of the Liverpool defenders when I was growing up, Sami Hyppia is the one I liked, for some reason.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant

This backs up what I've been seeing all season, not necessarily brilliant performances, in fact some pretty rubbish ones (I've friends who support Liverpool who'll admit this too btw) but their mentality is the difference have to give them credit for that. In spite of how rubbish the league is you can't deny they've done well to take advantage of it this season.

Wonder how they’ve been managing to outperform their xG so much hmmm...

Video-Some-fans-think-Mane-dived-vs-Leicester.jpg

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider

Latest posts

Top Bottom