• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Slot Shame

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,317
  • Views 831,306

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
I actually think about this a lot. In 2015 we had just won back to back FA Cups, had Özil and Sanchez at top of their game and were looking like challenging for the league (which we sort of did the next year).

Liverpool were at that point like 10 years without a trophy (I think) and solidly mid table signing the likes of Lambert.

Five years later they are CL and EPL champs and we're struggling to qualify for EL. Can all change so fast.
We could have gotten Klopp but we stuck with Wenger. Glad for those cups. Im sure we all thought it would have been our turning point but I had hoped Wenger would have gone out on a high. Now here we are, mid-table.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
English, European and World champions all at once. Fair f*cks. You just can't get better than that. I'd be drinking this all in if I were a Liverpool fan, cos I just can't imagine how you get better than that.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Honestly that's quite embarrassing...fans can do this, but not the players ffs,

You can't celebrate like that when you are as far clear as them, and not even playing to win it...anyone seen that video when Leeds won in it 1992, watching it on a ****ty 90s sofa...awkward high fives all round, that's how men celebrate...quiet dignity.

Crazy to think i wasn't even alive when they last won the league...wonder how long i will have to be dead, before Arsenal win it again :lol:
I don’t know when we’ll win it mate but if we do within in the next 3 years then it’ll be a greater story/triumph than Leicester

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I don’t know when we’ll win it mate but if we do within in the next 3 years then it’ll be a greater story/triumph than Leicester

What the next league title we will win, will look like...

a-view-of-the-sky-bet-championship-trophy-during-the-efl-201819-pre-season-media-event-at-meadow-lane-nottingham-PC81HD.jpg

:drool:

Last edited:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

A cheerleader with a league trophy. Another former Arsenal player gone on to win a major trophy. Im sure he doesn't mind.

Yeah of course he doesn’t mind.

Guy’s married to a popstar and thanks to Klopp he’s living it up with a PL medal rather than sitting in the treatment room at West Ham or Bournemouth.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I actually think about this a lot. In 2015 we had just won back to back FA Cups, had Özil and Sanchez at top of their game and were looking like challenging for the league (which we sort of did the next year).

Liverpool were at that point like 10 years without a trophy (I think) and solidly mid table signing the likes of Lambert.

Five years later they are CL and EPL champs and we're struggling to qualify for EL. Can all change so fast.

Imagine watching that terrible yet very enjoyable "Truly Madly Wembley" BBC documentary in 2015 at the time, and being told of the turn around by both clubs...fair play to Liverpool you have to say, and Arsenal need a time out!

After we ruined that Villa's fans wedding, by slapping them 4-0...then told everything in your post.

Mindboggling!

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Imagine watching that terrible yet very enjoyable "Truly Madly Wembley" BBC documentary in 2015 at the time, and being told of the turn around by both clubs...fair play to Liverpool you have to say, and Arsenal need a time out!

After we ruined that Villa's fans wedding, by slapping them 4-0...then told everything in your post.

Mindboggling!
Could you stay in 2020 for once?

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Would rather they have the points record than City, tbh. Decent chance they get it too.

Klopp > Pep

FSG >>>> UAE

And their team seems likable enough, especially vs. the whining, tactical fouling Citizens.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Congrats to them must be hard to believe for some of their fans how far they’ve come in the last 5 years. I can’t believe we’re definitely going to reach the 20 year mark ... that’s mental

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I like how Liverpool fans took personal offence when people suggested they'd congregate and break social distancing rules and it turns out that's exactly what they did.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom