• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Off You Pop, Klopp

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,206
  • Views 818,912

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Its over complete overhaul needed the decline is just too big to ignore.

Klopp wont be fired he considered a legend there but i can easily see him resign in summer Liverpool won't have full ownership

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
"GOAT" Klopp gonna be leaving England, with the same amount of Prem titles as Dalglish and Ranieri and leaving Liverpool in 9th place despite spending a ton of money...

giphy.gif

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Losing 3-0 against the team that scores the least amount of goals in the league might actually be the worst result of the season. The decline of Liverpool is shocking.

Wolves scored 12 goals this season before this game lol.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

"GOAT" Klopp gonna be leaving England, with the same amount of Prem titles as Dalglish and Ranieri and leaving Liverpool in 9th place despite spending a ton of money...

giphy.gif

This was written by an Teta-apologist.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He’s the next Galactico I’m certain of it
Obviously I want us to get him but I can see Perez making an insane offer. Liverpool can't compete on wages and nobody with any sense turns Madrid down. I'm thinking Bellingham this summer and Mbappe next summer for Madrid. Then probably Saliba in 2025. 😭

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Obviously I want us to get him but I can see Perez making an insane offer. Liverpool can't compete on wages and nobody with any sense turns Madrid down. I'm thinking Bellingham this summer and Mbappe next summer for Madrid. Then probably Saliba in 2025. 😭

We might get Camavinga if they sign Jude.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
This was written by an Teta-apologist.

Still angry he brought up Wenger's 6-0 loss for no reason, as he didn't get a win on his 1000th match...so delighted when the classless hobo gets hammered, can't lie!

Latest posts

Top Bottom